Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2022 for 2021/2022 Pass Outs: Genpact is hiring Process Associate – DevOps from BE/BTech students. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. from the post below.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 87,000+ of us.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 25 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating the digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Genpact Off-Campus Drive Details:
|1. Company Name:||Genpact|
|2. Company Website:||https://www.genpact.com/|
|3. Industry:||IT Services Company|
|4. Job Role:||Process Associate – DevOps|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||B.E. / B.Tech|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021/2022 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Hyderabad|
|10. CTC:||Not Disclosed|
Eligibility Criteria for Genpact:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills, and most importantly, empathy
- Active user of the Internet, various applications, 3rd applications on the social media platform
- Must have Email account & social Media accounts
- Good attention to detail, work ethic, high integrity with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger environment
- Effective probing & root cause analysis skills
- Problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach
- Intellectually curious, agile, and creative, operating in a fast-paced environment
- Promote a positive and inclusive work atmosphere
- Should be proficient with apps & their functionalities
- App Reviews, Testing & Building test cases is an added responsibility
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Freshers are eligible
- Diploma or above, experience in the technical background or other work experience which involves analytical skills will be beneficial
- This position is required to work on weekend shift (Sat & Sun) on a rotational basis, based on the schedule and business requirement
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Genpact Recruitment Process:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for the Genpact Off-Campus Drive, candidates may go to the official website of the Genpact Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents Required for Genpact Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2 Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3 Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech- 2022/2021 pass out students.
2. What is the Selection Process of Genpact?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Genpact?
Ans: The job location is – Hyderabad
What is the job role & Salary at Genpact?
Ans: The job role is – Process Associate – DevOps & the salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the Process Associate role at Genpact?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift for the Process Associate role at Genpact?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Genpact?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Genpact job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.