The Global Policy, Diplomacy, and Sustainability (GPODS) Fellowship is now inviting applications for its upcoming cohort.
About the Global Policy, Diplomacy & Sustainability (GPODS) Fellowship 2022
Presenting GPODS, a world fellowship that develops future leaders through in-depth and interactive training, connecting fellows with International consultants to arrange a cohort of leaders, transcending nationwide boundaries to learn the nuances of policy, diplomacy, and sustainability.
The potential candidates can apply for the Fall Cohort (October-December); the Spring cohort (February to April) and the Summer cohort (June to August).
- A unique system of mentorship that features specialized expertise pushed lectures by Global leaders within the subject of Public Policy, Diplomacy, and Sustainability.
- Three devoted intensive programs on Comparative Public Administration, Global Commons and Environment, and International Political Economy.
- Networking Socials with a few of the most coveted professionals/associations across the world.
- Office-Hours interaction with our Global Mentors. Some of our previous mentors are: Some of our previous mentors have been leaders within the fields of public policy, diplomacy, and sustainability such as:
- Justice Michael Wilson, Judge, Supreme Court of Hawaii.
- H. E. Ambassador Simona-Mirela Miculescu, Permanent Delegate of Romania to the United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
- Elizabeth Mrema, Executive Secretary, Secretariat on the Convention of Biodiversity.
- Professor John Mathiason, Cornell University.
- Carlos Manuel Rodriguez, CEO, and Chairperson of the Global Environment Facility.
- Justice Sabrina S. McKenna, Associate Justice, Hawaii Supreme Court.
- John Dickson, President, World Trade and Development Group.
- Samuel Fankhauser, Professor of Climate Economics and Policy, University of Oxford
- Jennifer Morgan, Executive Director of Greenpeace International.
- Shelli Brunswick, COO of the Space Foundation, Washington DC.
- Giovanni Romani, Head, the Middle East and North Africa Section; Political Affairs and Security Policy Division, NATO HQ, Brussels.
- Lauren M. Speranza, Director of Transatlantic Defense and Security on the Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA).
- Satya S. Tripathi UN Assistant Secretary-General and Head of New York Office at UN Environment.
- Justice Luc Lavrysen, Judge, Constitutional Court of Belgium; Chair, European Union Forum of Judges for the Environment.
- Henrik Syse, Vice-Chair, Norwegian Nobel Peace Prize Committee.
- Brennan Van Dyke, Chief, Capacity Development and Innovation Branch, Science Division, UN Environment Programme.
- Benedikt Franke, CEO, Munich Security Conference.
- Christian Bahoo, Head of Government and External Affairs in Africa, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East at the BMW Group
GPODS is made for students and professionals who’re at a Watershed Threshold of their academic or skilled lives. The Watershed Threshold would signify a significant moment at which the professional would seek to transit into bigger roles in her/his profession or scholarly pursuits.
This would mean an effort which is catalyzed by GPODS, to delve deeper into areas of their respective pursuits or experience by dedicating time and energy in direction of multi-disciplinary learning to hone their skills – all whereas creating an intra and inter-peer community of world leaders.;
- May work full time or part-time, however, should decide to complete the 3-month program
- Be open to working in or studying sectors outside their comfort zone;
- Basic knowledge of the English language is required.
- Spring Cohort: Early Bird Deadline: 15th December 2021
- Spring Cohort: Final Application Deadline: 15th of January 2022
Email: [email protected]
Read More Similar Opportunities Below:
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023: Get hired as a System Engineer in Hyderabad
- Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023: Apply for Trainee Engineer role from 2023 Batch!
- Join the Team: Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 for Fresh Tech Support Executives
- Join the Shell Team: Off-Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers!
- Fresh Graduates Wanted: Harman Off-Campus Drive 2023