GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: GlobalLogic is hiring freshers from 2021 & 2022 batch for the Associate Software Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||GlobalLogic|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E.(CSE)/BTech(CSE)/MCA/ MTech (CSE)|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021, 2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers (0-1 year)|
|9. Job Location:||Gurgaon|
|10. CTC:||3 LPA For Freshers / up-to 4.5 For Experienced|
GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of Regular Expressions
- Strong OOPS Concepts
- Knowledge of any programming language (e.g. C/C++/Python/Java etc.)
- Thorough understanding Google Sheets/MS Excel, Docs, Slides
- Excellent logical and analytical skills
- Technical understanding of e-commerce websites
Roles & Responsibilities:
Candidates should have ability to –
- Develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner
- Work independently and efficiently to complete assigned tasks
- Write error free programs/scripts, SQL queries independently
- Provide strong analysis/recommendations for efficient solutions
- Communicate (Verbal and Written) issues or solutions precisely
Key Skills Required:
- Regular expression
- OOPS concepts (C++/JAVA)
- Software Testing
- Data Scraping
GlobalLogic Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessments
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the GlobalLogic Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the logos of the respective companies in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gained from working on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with market-defining business and technology leaders to make amazing products, discover new revenue opportunities, and accelerate time-to-market.
With a team of over 10,000+ employees, GlobalLogic is headquartered in the United States and operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries. In India, GlobalLogic has its engineering centers at Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Bangalore. You could also visit our website: www.globallogic.com for more information.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for GlobalLogic Off Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with specialized in Computer Science, Information Technology, ME, MTech, MCA – IT background.
4. What is the Selection Process of GlobalLogic?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post in – Gurgaon.
6. What is the job role & Salary at GlobalLogic?
Ans: The role open is – Associate Software Engineer.
The salary is not mentioned in the job post. According to Glassdoor the Associate Software Engineer Salary at GlobalLogic is ₹5,05,571 per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at GlobalLogic?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
8. Is there any shift at GlobalLogic?
Ans: The company has not mentioned about the shifts.
9. What is the number of current job openings at GlobalLogic?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. However, the company has not disclosed the number of openings.