Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive for 2021 & 2022 Batch Hiring: Google Operations Center is hiring for the Off-Campus Drive for the 2021 & 2022 Batch as an Analyst in Gurgaon & Hyderabad. Candidates with 0-1.5 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
About Google Operations Center:
Google Operations Center (GOC) partners with Google to help bring their incredible products and services to life. Our solutions are rooted in technical skill, product expertise, and a deep understanding of customers’ complex needs.
Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive for 2021 & 2022 Batch – Job Description:
|Company Name:||Google Operations Center|
|Job Id:||Not Mentioned|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Specializations|
|Eligible Batch:||2021 & 2022 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||0-1.5 year|
|Job Location:||Gurgaon & Hyderabad|
|Salary:||INR 7.5 LPA (Approx.)|
|Last date to Apply:||ASAP|
Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive for 2021 & 2022 Batch – Eligibility Criteria:
Google Operations Center is hiring freshers for the position of Analyst through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any specialization with 0-1.5 years of experience can apply for this job.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
0-18 months of experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
- Ability to go beyond help center articles and understand the technical system to resolve customer queries
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Any qualification or experience in Digital marketing would be an added advantage
What are the Key Responsibilities of an Analyst at Google Operations Center?
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers.
- Provide support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls).
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include night and weekend shifts
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs, and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- Utilize existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish the root cause for queries and provide a customer-facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, and build an in-depth understanding of the most pressing customer issues.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
What is the Hiring Process for Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
What is the Registration Process for Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive?
To apply for Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive for 2021 & 2022 Batch, candidates may go to the official website of the Google Operations Center Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
What Documents are Required for Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive?
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your cover letter handy.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive for Analyst Role:||Apply Now|
|Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.|
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 Batch|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2021 & 2022 Batch|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow Us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive for 2021 & 2022 Batch:
Q1. How to Apply for Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Google Operations Center Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: As soon as possible.
Q3. Who can apply for Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Bachelor’s Degree in any specializations from 2021 & 2022 Batch can apply for this job.