HBC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: HBC is hiring freshers for the Trainee Software Engineer role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
The Hudson’s Bay Company is a historically Anglo-Canadian but now American-owned retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. In 2006, an American businessman, Jerry Zucker, bought HBC for US$1.1 billion.
HBC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||HBC|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Trainee Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / B.Tech / ME / MTech- Computer Science or IT|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 & 2020 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||0-2 year.|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
HBC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
HBC is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Trainee Software Engineer through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
- An ideal candidate should be proficient in one or more of the below:
- Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms are mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML, and .NET is an added advantage
- Exposure to agile methodology (SCRUM, Pair Programming) and tools (Jira, TFS)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behavior
- Strategic and creative thinker, problem solver
- Exhibits a strong ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
What is the Hiring Process for HBC Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for HBC Placement Drive:
- To apply for HBC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the HBC Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for HBC Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|HBC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – HBC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for HBC Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for the HBC Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Trainee Software Engineer role at HBC is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for HBC Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech, ME, MTech in Computer Science & IT from 2022, 2021 & 2020 pass-out batches with 0-2 years experience.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at HBC Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Trainee Software Engineer role is in Bangalore, Karnataka as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the job role & Salary for Freshers at HBC?
Ans: The role open is – The trainee Software Engineer Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at HBC for the Trainee Software Engineer role is ₹4.5-5.8 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.