Hexaware Off-Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Trainee: Hexaware is hiring Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support from 2022 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
Table of Contents
- About Hexaware:
- Hexaware Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
- Hexaware Off-Campus Drive – Job Description:
- Hexaware Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Hexaware Off-Campus Drive?
- Documents for Hexaware Off-Campus Drive:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
Hexaware Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Hexaware Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Hexaware?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Hexaware?
- 4. What is the job role & Salary at Hexaware?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Hexaware?
- 6. Is there any shift at Hexaware?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Hexaware?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Hexaware job updates?
Hexaware Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Hexaware Technologies Limited|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BSc (CS/IT/Electronics) & BCA|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Out Only|
|8. Experience Required:||0 year.|
|9. Job Location:||
|10. CTC:||INR 3 LPA|
Hexaware Off-Campus Drive – Job Description:
- 60% or 6 CGPA and above throughout in 10th, 12th, and Graduation
- No Live backlogs at the time of registration
- BSc (CS/IT/Electronics) & BCA
- 2022 Pass Outs Eligible
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is must
- Should have basic knowledge on ITIL process and international Client
handling over the phone and email
- Meet established service level metrics for call response, technical
support and customer service
- Provide Help Desk Support for End users and Level 1/2 support of IT
Infrastructure and Applications
- Log Incidents/call tickets into Ticketing tool, monitor incoming customer
ticket queues for assignment, follow-up, and resolution
- Follow and complete IT Service desk opening and closing checklists
- Research and update knowledge base for solutions that can be used to
provide first call or contact resolution
- Perform installation/troubleshooting/configuring of MS outlook Client,
MS Office, Applications software, Antivirus Software, Internet explorer
and basic network troubleshooting
- Use remote tools such as Remote Desktop support, Dame Ware/Bomgar,
Team viewer etc..(It’s optional) to troubleshoot and resolve end users’ laptops, desktops.
- Provide follow-up service to End-users to ensure that service provided by
Help Desk has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Candidates should be open to working in a 24*7 shifts environment.
- Candidates having more than 1 year of education gap are not eligible for
Hexaware Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Hexaware Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for Hexaware Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Hexaware Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Hexaware Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Hexaware Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Hexaware Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BSc (CS/IT/Electronics) & BCA pass out students of 2022 batch.
2. What is the Selection Process of Hexaware?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Hexaware?
Ans: The job location is –
4. What is the job role & Salary at Hexaware?
Ans: The job role as – Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support.
The salary is INR 3 LPA as mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Hexaware?
Ans: Yes. Selected candidates will have to work for at least 2 years with a Service Agreement of 2years & 2 Lakh Rupees.
6. Is there any shift at Hexaware?
Ans: Candidates should be open to working in a 24*7 shifts environment. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Hexaware?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Hexaware job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.