Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Hexaware is hiring freshers for the Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support role in Mumbai/Pune/Chennai & Noida.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Hexaware|
|2. Job Role:||Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||BSc (CS, IT), BCA|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pas Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|7. Job Location:||Mumbai/Pune/Chennai & Noida|
|8. CTC:||INR 300,000.00 per Annum|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
- Colortokens Off Campus Drive 2022 | Pass Outs from 2021, 2022 Batch Can Apply
- EY Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Recruitment
- Intel Off Campus Drive 2022 | IT Enterprise Application Development Engineer
- Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022 | R&D Development Engineer
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Hexaware is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- 60% or 6 CGPA and above throughout in 10th, 12th, and Graduation
- No Live backlogs at the time of registration
- 2022 pass-outs can apply for this job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is must
- Should have basic knowledge of ITIL process and international Client
handling over the phone and email
- Meet established service level metrics for call response, technical
support and customer service
- Provide Help Desk Support for End users and Level 1/2 support for IT
Infrastructure and Applications
- Log Incidents/call tickets into the Ticketing tool, monitor incoming customer
ticket queues for assignment, follow-up, and resolution
- Follow and complete IT Service desk opening and closing checklists
- Research and update the knowledge base for solutions that can be used to
provide first call or contact resolution
- Perform installation/troubleshooting/configuring of MS outlook Client,
MS Office, Applications software, Antivirus Software, Internet explorer
and basic network troubleshooting
- Use remote tools such as Remote Desktop support, Dame Ware/Bomgar,
Team viewer etc..(It’s optional) to troubleshoot and resolve end users’ laptops, and desktops.
- Provide follow-up service to End-users to ensure that service provided by
Help Desk has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Candidates should be open to work in a 24*7 shifts environment
What is the Hiring Process for Hexaware Off Campus Drive?
- Online Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Hexaware Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Hexaware Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Hexaware Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the Hexawarelectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Hexaware Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support role at Hexaware is 23rd June 2022 as mentioned in the job description. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BSc & BCA candidates with specialization in Computer Science & Information Technology degree can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support role in Mumbai/Pune/Chennai & Noida is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support at Hexaware?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Hexaware for the Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support role is ₹3 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.