Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Honeywell is hiring freshers from the 2021 & 2022 batch for the Software Engineer I role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Honeywell|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer I|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E. / B.Tech. – Electrical/Systems/Computer|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021, 2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers (with min. 3 months exp.)|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best In Industry|
Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
The Aircraft Date Gateway routers are avionics networking computers, built to provide Cyber industrial-class security and connectivity to the aircraft. The securely connected platform enhances wireless connectivity, network domain switching, routing and Cyber security operations. ADGs ensure ready to send Avionics data to Honeywell Sentience Cloud. ADGs encompass Connectivity, Computation and Storage capabilities: SATCOM, 4G LTE Air-To-Ground connectivity links throughout the world; and 802.11ac WiFi for connectivity to passengers, crew, pilot and ground operations. The ADG also supports routing for both wireless and wired network connections and has an internal L2-managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch. The ADG includes other important Avionics interfaces such as ARINC 429, ASCB, AFDX, and aircraft discrete I/O and USB ports.
ADG provides an edge computing facility, for minimizing the response time, the power consumption, and the bandwidth cost, to deliver functionality such as big data collection, management, real-time communication, expandable peripherals, and various other services.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Systems/Computer)
• Minimum 3 months of engineering experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implementing Cockpit Connectivity Software
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Should possess excellent soft skills to work and deliver in an agile environment.
- Constantly look to automate manual and repetitive tasks while reducing or optimizing build/release times.
- Automate and implement the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline.
- Engage with teams and manage build requirements.
- Follow emerging technologies
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug Exiting product Installers
- Serve as an expert on our system’s installation for debugging & production
- Have a firm understanding of requirements development, test plans and procedures.
- C, C++, Python, Linux Protocols, Standard Template Library, Design Patterns, DevOps, Development in Linux Environment, Linux Networking Stack, SE Linux, Linux Firewall settings, Docker containers.
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high-quality software
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Some relevant experience
Honeywell Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessments
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Honeywell Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Honeywell Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Honeywell Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Honeywell Off Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering specializing in Computer, Systems & Electrical.
4. What is the Selection Process of Honeywell?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview.
5. What Job Location for Freshers at Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is – Bangalore, Karnataka.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Honeywell?
Ans: The role open is – Software Engineer I.
The salary is not mentioned in the job post. The average salary for Software Engineer I role at Honeywell is ₹7,34,555 per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Honeywell?
Ans: Not mentioned in the job post.
8. Is there any shift at Honeywell?
Ans: The company has not mentioned the shifts.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Honeywell?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. However, the company has not disclosed the number of openings.