Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Honeywell is hiring freshers for the System Engineer 1 role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Honeywell|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||System Engineer 1|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech (Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering)|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021, 2020 Batches|
|8. Experience Required:||0-2 Years.|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Honeywell is hiring fresher engineers for the position of System Engineer 1 through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience (Preferably in Systems Engineering).
- Working experience and knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Able to work independently and take the initiative to get things done.
- Good leadership skills to drive activity with a global mindset.
- Familiarity with the system development life cycle.
- Define system hierarchy of aircraft systems e.g. Engine, Auxiliary Power units, etc., and their functionality.
- Preparation of concept of operations, operational specs, functional specs, and associated system specifications across Engine/APU product lines.
- Define Measures of Effectiveness & Measures of Performance for the system
- Application of formal methods/specifications for requirements analysis.
- Managing requirements from elicitation, definition/capture, decomposition, allocation, prioritization, tracking, test mapping, and derived identification.
- Utilizing requirements management tools such as DOORS and developing DLX script.
- Systems Verification and Validation (V&V).
- Support engineering review activities associated with PDR, and CDR milestones working with LSE.
- Assuring compliance requirements as defined by IPDS
Honeywell Off Campus Hiring Process:
- CV ShortListing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Honeywell Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Honeywell Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Apply Link – Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring as System Engineer 1
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions. Source: Wikipedia
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Honeywell Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Honeywell Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the System Engineer 1 role at Honeywell is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech graduates from Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering.
4. What is the Selection Process of Honeywell?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the System Engineer 1 role is in Bangalore as mentioned in the Job Description.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Honeywell?
Ans: The role open is – System Engineer 1 Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Honeywell for the System Engineer 1 role is ₹6,29,201 Year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Honeywell?
Ans: Not mentioned in the Job Description.
8. Is there any shift at Honeywell?
Ans: Not mentioned.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Honeywell?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the Job Description.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.