HP Off Campus Drive for 2021 Batch Hiring: HP is hiring for the Off-Campus Drive for the 2021 Batch as Graduate Software Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates with 0-1 year of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
In 1939, Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard, college friends turned business partners, started the original Silicon Valley startup in the space of a rented Palo Alto garage. Starting with audio oscillators, the friends built the foundation for a company that would grow to become a global leader in enterprise technology.
HP Off Campus Drive for 2021 Batch – Job Description:
|Company Name:||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Job Role:||Graduate Software Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech – Circuit Branches|
|Eligible Batch:||2021 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||0-1 year|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
HP Off Campus Drive for 2021 Batch – Eligibility Criteria:
HP is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Graduate Software Engineer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT, etc)
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade with no active arrears.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it
What are the key responsibilities of a Graduate Software Engineer at HP?
- Work on a specific project critical to HPE needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting-edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- Can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus.
- You’ll learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
What is the Hiring Process for HP Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
What is the Registration Process for HP Off Campus Drive?
To apply for HP Off Campus Drive for the 2021 & 2021 Batch, candidates may go to the official website of the HP Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
What Documents are Required for HP Off Campus Drive?
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your cover letter handy.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|HP Off Campus Drive for Graduate Software Engineer Role:||Apply Now|
|Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.|
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. HP OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2021 Batch|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – HP Off Campus Drive for 2021 Batch:
Q1. How to Apply for HP Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for HP Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: Apply as soon as possible.
Q3. Who can apply for HP Off Campus Drive?
Ans: BE/BTech in Circuital Branches (CS, IT, EE, ETCE, etc.) from 2021 Batch can apply for this job.