Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Incedo is hiring freshers from the 2021 & 2022 batch for the System Engineer Trainee I role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Incedo|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software company|
|4. Job Role:||System Engineer Trainee I|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.Tech /B.E/BCA/BSc(IT)degree from a reputed university|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2020, 2021, 2022|
|8. Experience Required:||0-2 years.|
|9. Job Location:||Gurgaon|
|10. CTC:||Best In Industry|
Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
This role is an exciting opportunity for high energy, enterprising individual to join a high calibre team in shaping and managing infrastructure support. An opportunity also to work with well-known clients where we have existing relationships. L1 support engineer in infrastructure support will be playing a primary role in managing the Customer infrastructure.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 0-2 years of total experience, in an IT infrastructure environment
- B.Tech /B.E/BCA/BSc(IT)degree from a reputed university.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and interpret issues with impact through various sources (emails, user reports, monitoring tool alerts etc) and follow ITIL support procedures to respond.
- Collate and interpret information from various sources to help diagnose the issue.
- Assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly following ITIL aligned processes.
- Handle P1 and P2 issues, Initiate and handle bridge calls with clients when required.
- Troubleshooting Infrastructure issues (Linux/Windows/Network/Citrix).
- Write end-user mass communications, and share them as per the process
- Coordinate with stakeholders/vendors for issue resolution and Root Cause Analysis
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Perform infrastructure health checks and flag issues based on impact.
- Manage and maintain EM7 & SolarWinds Monitoring Systems.
- Identify problems, and frequently present viable solutions to problems.
- Handle multiple priorities with multiple clients/ability to work in a multi-client environment.
- Should be open to suggestions and help implement process improvements and development opportunities for self and the team.
- Consistently demonstrates good customer service throughout the area of responsibility.
- Co-operate with other teams. Actively encourage strong working relationships with other teams.
- The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
The willingness with US-based and 24×7 support environment
- Learning zeal
- Willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Understanding of the IT service landscape.
- Understanding and willingness in system/network administration.
- Basic understanding of Networking.
- Work well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Basic Understanding of IT and system/network administration
- Basic knowledge & understanding of
- Windows administration
- Public Cloud
Incedo Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessments
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Incedo Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Incedo Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Apply link – Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as System Engineer Trainees I
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Incedo is a US-based consulting, data science and technology services firm with over 2,500 people helping clients from our six offices across US and India. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through end-to-end digital transformation. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science, and design capabilities coupled with deep domain understanding.
We combine services and products to maximize business impact for our clients in telecom, financial services, product engineering and life science & healthcare industries. Working at Incedo will provide you with an opportunity to work with industry-leading client organizations, deep technology and domain experts, and global teams.
Incedo University, our learning platform, provides ample learning opportunities starting with a structured onboarding program and carrying throughout various stages of your career. A variety of fun activities are also an integral part of our friendly work environment. Our flexible career paths allow you to grow into a program manager, a technical architect or a domain expert based on your skills and interests.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Incedo Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Incedo Off Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering specializing in Computer, Systems & Electrical.
4. What is the Selection Process of Incedo?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview.
5. What Job Location for Freshers at Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is – Gurgaon.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Incedo?
Ans: The role open is – System Engineer Trainee I.
The salary is not mentioned in the job post. The average salary for the System Engineer Trainee I role at Incedo is ₹ 3.2 Lakhs to ₹ 6 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Incedo?
Ans: Not mentioned in the job post.
8. Is there any shift at Incedo?
Ans: The company has not mentioned the shifts.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Incedo?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. However, the company has not disclosed the number of openings.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.