Infobip Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Infobip is hiring freshers for the Customer Support Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Infobip Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Infobip|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Customer Support Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Any Degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021/2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Infobip Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
The position of the Partner Growth Executive is a part of the Operator Partnerships organization structure. The Partner Growth Executive is responsible for developing existing relationships with Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) and promoting retention, loyalty, and MNOs’ success through Infobip’s products and solutions.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- BE/BTech/MCA – with a strong academic record.
- Ability to handle most cases independently, not reliant on mentorship
- Ability to utilize all internal tools, without special role-based functions included
- Maintaining quality standard
- The minimum amount of replies to achieve case resolution
- No “half-solutions”, cover all possibilities regarding case resolution before asking the customer for additional feedback or assistance
- Ensuring SLAs for each specific customer in regards to support are upheld
- Following recommended optional and mandatory department procedures
- Reporting daily to the rest of the team via shift summary
- Responsible for meeting expectations on-base KPIs as defined by the team leader
- The candidate should be able to multitask and switch the work to a priority one depending on the need.
- Raise the right priority at the right time to the seniors/development team with the proper channel.
- Should be able to understand the complete communication flow from source to destination be it with any protocol. (SMSC, SMPP,TCP/IP,UDP,USSD,SS7 etc)
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. Infobip OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Infobip Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessments
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Infobip Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Infobip Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Infobip Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Infobip Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Apply Link – Infobip Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring as Customer Support Engineer
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Infobip Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Infobip Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Infobip Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Customer Support Engineer role at Infobip is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Infobip Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E/B.Tech with specialization in any engineering background.
4. What is the Selection Process of Infobip?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Infobip Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is in Bangalore as mentioned in the Job Description. However, candidates can work remotely.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Infobip?
Ans: The role open is – Customer Support Engineer.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Infobip for the Customer Support Engineer role is ₹9 Lakhs to ₹ 11.5 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Infobip?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at Infobip?
Ans: Not mentioned
9. What is the number of current job openings at Infobip?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Infobip Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Download Now!
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Download Now
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Download Now!
- Python Programming Hand Written Notes – PDF Flip Book – Download Now!