Intel Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Intel is hiring freshers for the IT Enterprise Application Development Engineer role in Bangalore.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About Intel:
- Intel Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Intel Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- What is the Hiring Process for Intel Off Campus Drive?
- Registration Process for Intel Off Campus Drive:
- Documents for Intel Off Campus Drive:
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – Intel Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Q1. How to Apply for Intel Off Campus Drive?
- Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Intel Off-Campus Drive?
- Q3. Who can apply for Intel Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Intel Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q5. What is the Salary for an IT Enterprise Application Development Engineer at Intel?
- Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Intel Off Campus Drive updates?
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics, and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Intel Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Intel|
|2. Job Role:||IT Enterprise Application Development Engineer|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||BE/BTech/ME/MTech – Computer Science or Electronics Engineering|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 Pas Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||0-3 years.|
|7. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
- Cogno AI Off Campus Drive 2022 | Python Django Developer Recruitment
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 | Business Analyst | Freshers Recruitment
- BlueOptima Off Campus Drive 2022 | QA Associate | Graduates (1+ year)
- PubMatic Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/BTech (2022 Batch)
Intel Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Intel is hiring fresher engineers for the position of IT Enterprise Application Development Engineer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- A Bachelor’s or master’s graduate in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and passionate about DevOps, Agile development processes, exploration, POCs, and new solution development.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Good team player who can influence without authority and collaborate with developers and support team to achieve shared goals
- 0- 3 Years Experience.
- Develops scalable, multitenant, end-user applications delivered remotely through a cloud software as service (SAAS) subscription.
- Develops multiple tenants utilizing the same software installation (vs. separate installations for each customer) with some level of customization available by tenant, self-service subscription/user management that enables customers to scale up or down the number of users in realtime within the application itself, and/or large scale data transfer, storage, security, and integration with other systems on a cloud infrastructure. Implements and configures cloud service software such as SAP, Adobe, Salesforce, and Workday.
- Understands and incorporates business process automation and user experience needs.
What is the Hiring Process for Intel Off Campus Drive?
- Online Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Intel Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for Intel Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Intel Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Intel Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Intel Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Intel Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Intel Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Intel Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the IT Enterprise Application Development Engineer role at Intel is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Intel Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering from 2022, 2021, 2020 & 2019 batch freshers can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Intel Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the IT Enterprise Application Development Engineer role in Bangalore is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for an IT Enterprise Application Development Engineer at Intel?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Intel for the IT Enterprise Application Development Engineer role is ₹13.7 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.