Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Johnson & Johnson/One Young World Scholarship Program 2022.
About the Scholarship
Johnson & Johnson is collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 12 aspiring younger health leaders throughout the globe to take part in the 2022 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program.
Digital participation within the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo from 16 – 19 May.
Participation within the 2022 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program.
- Participate in a six-month accelerated studying and growth program together with international kick off and debrief calls, digital studying periods and international hackathons (working and studying with different NGOs and/or social enterprises to create sensible, possible and progressive options within the discipline of ie local weather change, public well being, and many others.).
- Individual teaching with senior Johnson & Johnson leaders.
- Buddy Team help: Teams of 2022 Johnson & Johnson OYW delegates, referred to as buddy groups, supporting students pre, throughout and post Summit in furthering their aspiration and creating progressive options based mostly on pre-defined wants.
Selection & Eligibility Criteria
- Aged 18 – 30*
- Nationals of all nations are eligible to apply for this program.
- Young leaders from non-governmental organizations, social enterprises, community-based organizations, or particular person leaders/entrepreneurs who’re making a constructive influence inside their local people by way of the supply of care to weak folks, their households, and communities. This could embody actions undertaken by nurses, midwives, neighborhood health staff, formal/casual (household) caregivers, and healthcare professionals’ trainees (each medical and non-clinical)
- Health Care Professionals who’re categorized as Government Officials inside their dwelling nation will want approval from their employer.
- Important: Selected students should be accessible to commit 10% of their time to this system, over the 6-month program interval (May 2022 – October 2022).
- Demonstrated capability for management.
- Evidenced dedication to delivering constructive change.
- Understanding of key native and/or international points.
- Track document of producing impactful and progressive concept Interest and engagement in sharing and studying from others.
- Skills: enthusiastic, pro-active, inventive, keen to enhance, not afraid to vary the established order, crew participant, good communicator, and undertaking administration.
*Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World crew will contemplate applications from those that are older than 30, pending demonstration of applicable private influence, initiative, and willingness to have interaction. We usually are not capable of settling for applications from those that will likely be aged below 18 at the time of the Summit.
- Submit a web-based application via the link earlier than 4 January 2022.
- A shortlist of candidates will likely be contacted in January 2022 and invited to submit a video private assertion and letter of reference.
- Shortlisted candidates will likely be invited to take part in a video interview with One Young World in January 2022.
- All candidates will likely be knowledgeable of the result of their utility in February 2022.
- The choice course is performed by One Young World, Johnson & Johnson has not been concerned with the collection of candidates for this scholarship.
Jan 4, 2022
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- RF Systems Engineer at Qualcomm, Hyderabad | Multiple Opportunities
- CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 for Class 6-10 Students [Nov 22-Dec 31] | Register Now
- Global Policy, Diplomacy & Sustainability (GPODS) Fellowship 2022 [Spring Cohort] | Apply by 15th December
- Reporters Without Borders Germany Berlin Scholarship Program 2022 [Fully Funded]: Apply by 29th November
- Johnson & Johnson/One Young World Scholarship Program 2022 [12 Positions]: Apply by 4th January