Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Josh Technology Group is hiring freshers for the Software Developer role in Gurgaon, Haryana.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
About Josh Technology Group:
Co-Founded by Amit, Shashank, and Rishu, JTG started operations in Bangalore. The ambitious trio embarked on the journey with a vision of leveraging technology to transform ideas into successful ventures.
Having successfully boot-strapped with positive cash flow and the team strength increased to 15, JTG moved its headquarters to the National Capital Region.
With an eye on the future to build a world-class team, JTG moves into a 30000 sq ft space in one of Gurgaon’s prime hubs, close to the airport.
Growing to 100+ members, JTG has launched a number of highly successful products, and also acquired equity in some of them. The launch of Calyxpod – JTG’s first venture in India, was a significant milestone.
Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Josh Technology Group|
|2. Job Role:||Software Developer|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||M.C.A./P. G. Diploma in Computer Applications
M.Sc./M.Sc. Hons. in Computer Science
B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
B.Tech. in Information Technology
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass-Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|7. Job Location:||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|8. CTC:||INR 16.8 LPA|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Developer
Mott MacDonald Off Campus Drive 2022 | Graduate IT Analyst
Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Josh Technology Group is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Developer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- M.C.A./P. G. Diploma in Computer Applications – M.Sc./M.Sc. Hons. in Computer Science, B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology
- Candidates should not have more than 5.0 active back papers.
- Strong analytical skills with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Strong Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a self-starter and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
- Candidates having familiarity with the following technologies/tools will be given a preference: Java / Ruby / Django.
- Open Source Web Development Frameworks: Groovy on Grails, JRuby, Ruby on Rails.
- UI Frameworks / Technologies
- HTML / CSS, YUI, JQuery, Dojo.
- Tools: Eclipse, SVN, Ant, Maven.
- Databases: Postgres, MySQL, Couch DB.
- Clarify requirements/identify gaps for features being implemented.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Design & implement robust & extensible code modules.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy product functionality; deploy to staging servers & assists the Lead in deploying to the production environment as required.
- Consistently apply team software development process (e.g., estimations, tracking, testing, code & design reviews, etc.).
- Accurately schedule and track progress, providing visibility to the Mentor as well as to other team members in an effort to monitor and resolve risk; create end-to-end WBS & estimates for modules being implemented.
- Participate in customer meetings. – Assist in fostering the tech culture by proactively sharing the learnings & experiences.
What is the Hiring Process for Josh Technology Group Off Campus Placement?
- Written Aptitude & Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Josh Technology Group Placement Drive:
- To apply for Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Josh Technology Group Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Link: Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Josh Technology Group OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Josh Technology Group Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Developer role at Josh Technology Group is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: M.C.A./P. G. Diploma in Computer Applications – M.Sc./M.Sc. Hons. in Computer Science, B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology from 2022 batch can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Software Developer role in Gurgaon, Haryana is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Software Developer at Josh Technology Group?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Josh Technology Group for the Software Developer role is ₹16.8 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about Josh Technology Group Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.