Juniper Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch Freshers Hiring: Juniper is hiring freshers for the Off-Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch as Software Engineer 1 in Bangalore. Candidates with <2 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon, and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Every day our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners, and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100, and hundreds of public sector organizations.
Juniper Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch – Job Description:
|Company Name:||Juniper Networks|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer 1|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE, BTech – Computer Science or related|
|Eligible Batch:||2020, 2021 & 2022 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||<2 years|
|Salary:||Best in Industry|
Juniper Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch – Eligibility Criteria:
Juniper is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Engineer 1 through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- <2 years experience in software development or QA or DevOps or other CS-related fields
- Solid Python (preferred) or Java programming skills
- Linux and Git
- Curious and eager to learn
What are the Key Responsibilities of the Software Engineer 1 at Juniper?
Work with mentors to complete engineering coding projects in the given timeframe.
Example projects may include (but are not limited to):
- Automate internal processes to simplify engineering operations
- Design test plans and automate test cases for continuous end-to-end coverage
- Understand the Mist UI and API architecture to be able to fix and improve the current design
- Develop backend software that runs on AWS and GCP public clouds to manage and monitor network devices
- Utilize APIs to develop tools to maintain/monitor the production cloud systems – SQL/NoSQL/Streaming/Batch pipeline
- Develop real-time data pipeline using Flink and Apache Storm Topology and batch processing using Spark jobs
- Build and deploy tools to drive massive scale cloud
What is the Hiring Process for Juniper Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
What is the Registration Process for Juniper Off Campus Drive?
To apply for Juniper Off Campus Drive for the 2021 & 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch, candidates may go to the official website of the Juniper Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
What Documents are Required for Juniper Off Campus Drive?
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your cover letter handy.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|Juniper Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer 1 Role:||Apply Now|
|Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.|
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. Juniper OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Juniper Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch:
Q1. How to Apply for Juniper Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Juniper Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: Apply as soon as possible.
Q3. Who can apply for Juniper Off Campus Drive?
Ans: BE/BTech in Computer Science or related degree from 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch can apply for this job.