KPMG is hiring freshers with having 0-1 year of experience through an off-campus drive in 2022. Interested candidates may apply for the drive through the official job portal of KPMG.
About KPMG India:
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm affiliated with KPMG International and was established in September 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets, and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, and Vadodara.
KPMG in India offers services to national and international clients in India across sectors. We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focused, and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.
|Noida, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai, and Pune|
- Provides high quality, timely customer service by processing high volume commodity-type procurement transactions (i.e., low spend/low risk) across assigned categories, in accordance with established policies, procedures, and guidelines as well as Global Procurement service levels
- Reviews purchasing requests from clients across KPMGI and validates understanding of business needs with clients
- Identifies viable suppliers from existing lists of preferred suppliers
- Develops new or updates existing Statements of Work for existing Master Service Agreements/Professional Service Agreements or new purchase orders using standard templates
- Processes/renew all assigned SOW related engagements
- Obtains quotes and ensures pricing and payment options are consistent with existing agreements, frameworks, or guidance – works with the supplier to resolve inconsistencies or escalates to the appropriate category manager for resolution as necessary
- Updates COUPA and ensures all transactions are created in a timely manner
- Proactively identifies risk and potential mitigation plans, escalating when necessary
- Keeps documentation up-to-date to allow for tracking of purchases
- Follows up on the purchase of products and services to ensure timely receipt
- Provides timely and effective communication to clients
- Provides timely and effective communication of ongoing issues to Category Managers
- Processes recharge to member firms, within established guidelines
- Maintains Global Procurement’s inventory of suppliers in a timely and accurate manner
- Supports various administrative activities for Global Procurement as required
- Arranges supplier/client meetings
- Follows up on actions identified during meetings and prepares related reports
- Participates in Global Procurement’s continuous improvement program by identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and/or better align to client needs.
Maintains productive working relationships with:
- Senior Managers and Managers on the Global Procurement teams
- Processing teams across KPMGI and member firms
Participates in internal forums to:
- Build professional expertise
- Establish a network of experts
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve Global Procurement Operations
- Identify best practices for potential implementation in Global Procurement Operations
The ideal candidate must be a complete graduate in BTech, BE, or BBA with 0 to 1 year of relevant experience or equivalent.
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
More Off-Campus Job Openings:
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook: