KPMG Off-Campus Drive 2022 | BE/BTech – 2020/2021 Freshers Recruitment: KPMG is hiring Analysts from BE/BTech students through an Off-Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc. from the post below.
Table of Contents
- About KPMG India:
- Job Description:
- Eligibility Criteria for KPMG Off-Campus Drive:
- KPMG Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for KPMG Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Documents Required for KPMG Off-Campus Drive:
- Apply link – KPMG Off-Campus Drive 2022
- KPMG Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for KPMG Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of KPMG?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at KPMG?
- What is the job role & Salary at KPMG?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the Software Developer role at KPMG?
- 6. Is there any shift for the Analyst role at KPMG?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at KPMG?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide KPMG job updates?
- Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)
- Click here!
- Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)
- Click here!
- More Off-Campus Job Openings:
About KPMG India:
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm affiliated with KPMG International and was established in September 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets, and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, and Vadodara.
KPMG in India offers services to national and international clients in India across sectors. We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focused, and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.
Eligibility Criteria for KPMG Off-Campus Drive:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accurate migration of sites from SharePoint 2013 to Sharepoint Online, bulk document uploading
- Working within agreed SLAs
- Uploading content assets and creating web pages accordingly
- Uploading and amending imagery as per KPMG brand guidelines.
- Making bulk content and metadata changes
- Applying metadata to uploaded content and content assets
Prior Work Experience:
- At least 6 months of corporate experience may be in different firms as an intern
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 and 2016
- Working in a professional services environment
KPMG Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for KPMG Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for the KPMG Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the KPMG Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents Required for KPMG Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
KPMG Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for KPMG Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech/MBA-2021/2020 pass out students.
2. What is the Selection Process of KPMG?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at KPMG?
Ans: The job location is – Bangalore
What is the job role & Salary at KPMG?
Ans: The job role is – Analyst & the salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the Software Developer role at KPMG?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift for the Analyst role at KPMG?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at KPMG?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company. You can visit the company career page for the number of job openings for different roles.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide KPMG job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.
More Off-Campus Job Openings:
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook: