Lenovo Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Lenovo is hiring freshers for the Software Engineer role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services, and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
Lenovo Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Lenovo|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Manufacturing Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech – Computer Science or related background|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018|
|8. Experience Required:||0-4 years.|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Lenovo Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Lenovo is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Engineer through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent with 0 – 4 years experience in software development and/or testing.
- Solid hands-on experience with software testing methodologies.
- Good in reading and understanding requirements, strategizing, designing, and developing test cases
- Fair knowledge of Python or another automation scripting
- Deep understanding of Android architecture and app life cycle
- Understanding of entire software development life cycle of a commercial product
- High energy and passion for creating world-class innovations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Design and develop test cases and validate software based on the product requirements
- Validate applications and/or components on Motorola devices that ship across the globe
- Analyze product requirements for applications or components on Motorola products
- Communicate with the product management, development team, user experience team, and product team to deliver world-class mobile experiences using Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Apply your excellent skills and instincts in a systematic manner to help identify critical product issues.
What is the Hiring Process for Lenovo Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Lenovo Placement Drive:
- To apply for Lenovo Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Lenovo Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Lenovo Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|Lenovo Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Lenovo Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Lenovo Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for the Lenovo Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Engineer role at Lenovo is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech, ME, MTech in Computer Science or related engineering degree from 2022 to 2018 pass-out batches with 0-4 years experience.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Software Engineer role is in Bangalore, Karnataka as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the job role & Salary for Freshers at Lenovo?
Ans: The role open is – Software Engineer Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Lenovo for the Software Engineer role is ₹8.9 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about Lenovo Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.