Applicants are invited for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022. LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship is a CSR initiative of LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) to support the education of underprivileged students in India. The scholarship program aims to empower lower-income group students who are pursuing studies at various levels starting from Class 10 passed to post-graduation students. Under this scholarship program, students will receive financial assistance up to INR 20000/- depending on their level of study.
- Open for Indian students who are currently studying in Class 11 and in the first year of graduation and post-graduation programs.
- Applicants must have scored more than 60% marks in their previous qualifying examination.
- The annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 3,60,000 from all sources.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport)
- Marksheet of previous educational qualification
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
- Crisis document (if applicable)
- Disability & Caste certificate (if applicable)
Prizes & Rewards:
The prizes are distributed in different layers according to the educational qualifications & requirements. The detailed cash reward mentioned below –
- First-year students of a Post Graduation Program – INR 20,000 per year for 2 years.
- Students enrolled in a 3-year Under Graduate Program – INR 15,000 per year for 3 years.
- Class 11 students – INR 10,000 per year for 2 years (For Class 11 and 12).
What is the Last Date of the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022?
The last date to apply for the LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship is – 30-09-2022
How to Apply for LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022?
To apply for the scholarship, Click Here.
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|