Applications are invited for the Lorenzo Bedeschi Biennial Prize 2021 by Romolo Murri Foundation, Italy.
About the Awards
The Romolo Murri Foundation awards the “Lorenzo Bedeschi” Biennial Prize for the perfect unpublished doctoral thesis primarily based on unique analysis, within the subject of the historical past of nonsecular reformism or anti-reformism within the up to date age (Nineteenth-Twenty first centuries), on the subject of a particular nationwide context or with a transnational strategy.
- Eligible candidates will need to have obtained their Ph.D. two years previous to the deadline of this name for software (within the case of joint Ph.D. theses, the date of the earliest doctoral degree protection applies).
- The competitors are open to EU residents in addition to residents of non-European international locations.
The Prize of up to Rs.2,22,000/- might be introduced in Urbino throughout a ceremony on the Romolo Murri Foundation, on a date to be communicated later.
- Theses may be written in one of many following languages: Italian, English, French, German, and Spanish.
- The submission should embrace a software kind specifying their title, surname, date of start, citizenship, phone quantity, and e-mail tackle. The title of the University that awarded the Ph.D. diploma and the date of the protection is required, together with the title of the doctoral tutors. Applicants should additionally embrace a brief CV reporting their analysis experiences and publications.
- An evaluation of the submitted theses and a corresponding rating record might be ready by a Committee appointed by the Board of Directors of the Romolo Murri Foundation. For the primary version of the Prize (2021) the Committee consists of: Professor Claus Arnold (Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz), Professor Alfonso Botti (Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia), Professor Daniele Menozzi (Scuola Normale Superiore), Professor Renato Moro (Università Roma Tre), and Professor Daniela Saresella (Universita di Milano).
- The members of the Committee could determine to not award any of the theses obtained.
- The Romolo Murri Foundation undertakes to not ship the PDF information of doctoral theses to anybody however the members of the Committee.
- The winner agrees to submit an article drawn from his/her doctoral thesis, to be printed within the journal Modernism (Romolo Murri Foundation) after peer assessment.
How to Apply?
All candidates should ship their Ph.D. thesis in PDF format by 30 June 2021 by e-mail at fondazioneromolomurri[at]gmail.com.
June 30, 2021
For more details, click on the link beneath.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you