LSEG Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: LSEG is hiring freshers for the Associate Software Engineer role in Bangalore.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is to drive financial stability, empower economies, and enable customers to create sustainable growth. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity, and delivering excellence shapes how we think, how we do things, and how we help our people fulfill their potential.
LSEG Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||LSEG|
|2. Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Computer Science|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass-Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||0-1 year.|
|7. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
LSEG Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
LSEG is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Associate Software Engineer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- 0-1 years of experience in Python development
- Understanding of software development lifecycle & related infrastructure: issue tracking, version control, and continuous integration is an added advantage.\Knowledge of the Python language and underlying VM.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Solid grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Self-starter – does what it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Skill for writing clean, readable code and reusable Python libraries.
- Proficient in using source code management tools such as Git or SVN.
- Experienced in a formal agile software development lifecycle.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code based on User Stories.
- Develop software using agile methodologies, adhering to team/company standards.
- Participate in planning sessions with team members to analyze requirements and provide design options, work breakdown, and estimates of work.
- Demonstrate a focus on quality, through unit testing, integration testing, and peer reviews, ensuring the software meets requirements.
- Create, review, and maintain all required technical reference material to ensure supportability and reuse.
- Actively participate in team status meetings, providing timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within projects to the supervisor.
What is the Hiring Process for LSEG Off Campus Placement?
- Written Aptitude & Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for LSEG Placement Drive:
- To apply for LSEG Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the LSEG Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for LSEG Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|LSEG Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Link: Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. LSEG OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – LSEG Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for LSEG Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for LSEG Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Associate Software Engineer role at LSEG is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for LSEG Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech in Computer Science/Engineering from 2022 & 2021 batches.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at LSEG Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Associate Software Engineer role in Bangalore is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for an Associate Software Engineer at LSEG?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at LSEG for the Associate Software Engineer role is ₹6 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.