The National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission to the M.Tech, M.Tech (Research) & Ph.D. Admissions to the institute for the upcoming educational session.
The National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal is rated as one of many high Institutions in India. Since its inception in 1960 because of the Karnataka Regional Engineering College, the Institute has established itself as a premier middle engaged in imparting high-quality technical schooling and offering help to analysis and improvement actions.
1. M.Tech and M.Tech (Research) Admissions 2021
- Water Resources and Ocean Engineering (Formerly Applied Mechanics & Hydraulics Department)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mathematical and Computational Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- School of Management
- Full-time scholar on GATE-scholarship
- Full-time sponsored scholar underneath QIP
- Full-time sponsored scholar from Industry/ different organizations/ Educational Institutions.
- Admission to an M.Tech and M.Tech (Research) Program shall be open to Indian nationals who’ve handed the prescribed qualifying examination within the respective division with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of no less than 6.5 within the 0-10 scale grading system, OR not lower than 60% marks within the mixture (considering the marks scored in all the topics of all the general public/ college examinations carried out throughout your complete prescribed interval for the diploma program).
- However, this prescribed minimal shall be a CGPA of 6.0 OR 55% marks within the mixture for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
- A Valid GATE rating is important for scholarship seats.
2. Ph.D. Admissions 2021
- Engineering/ Technology
- Humanities, Social Science and Management
There are 5 kinds of scholar standing for the Ph.D. program:
- Full-time college students on Institute Scholarship
- Full-time sponsored college students underneath QIP
- Full-time/ External Registrants: sponsored by Industry or different organizations together with Educational Institutions.
- Internal Registrants: sponsored institute or challenge workers of NITK
- Full-time: Non-sponsored/ Non-scholarship scholar
Admission to a Ph.D. The program shall be open to Indian Nationals who have a Masters Degree diploma in a related subject with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of no less than 6.0 within the 0-10 scale grading system, or not lower than 60% marks within the mixture (considering the marks scored in all the topics of all the general public/ college examinations carried out throughout your complete prescribed interval for the qualifying diploma). However, this prescribed minimal shall be a CGPA of 5.5 or 55% marks within the mixture for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
Only these candidates having a Post-Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Management/ Mathematics/ Engineering/ Technology and who are certified by NET/ GATE are eligible for fellowship as per Institute’s norm.
How to Apply?
Candidates making use of the above packages have to finish the Online Application kind and pay the prescribed application price, i.e. Rs 500 (for OC/ OBC) and Rs 150 (for SC/ ST/ PwD).
To apply online, click here. The final date to apply is July 15, 2021.
The exhausting copy of the finished software kind with fee receipts and copies of all crucial documents is to be despatched to the Assistant Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Mangalore -575 025, Karnataka to succeed in on or earlier than 19.07.2021 (Monday). “Application for the Ph.D. or M.Tech Admission in the Department of ……….” ought to be clearly talked about on the envelope.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you