Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee at American Express, Gurgaon.
The American Express Company is a multinational financial services company headquartered at 200 Vesey Street within the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The firm was based in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Table of Contents
- Purpose of the Role
- Critical Factors to Success
- Past Experience
- Academic Background
- Functional Skills/Capabilities
- Technical Skills/Capabilities
- Knowledge of Platforms
- Behavioral Skills/Capabilities
- Application Process
- Click here to view the official notification for the post of Management Trainee at American Express, Gurgaon.
Purpose of the Role
Strengthen market risk management at American Express by enhancing and deploying analytic frameworks for independent market risk assessments, offering an efficient challenge to various capabilities which can be a part of the Treasury teams, monitor the antagonistic influence that economic, social, or political situations in a country might need on the Company through Country Risk Reporting and enhance and expand the Smart Monitoring capability for compliance.
- Perform unbiased reviews of the rate of interest, FX, investment, funding, and liquidity risk management in addition to capital management associated processes
- Review the credit, operational and ALM risk losses for all countries clubbed with the macro-economic situations to create the Country Risk Report.
- Create key risk indicators for assessing international compliance danger as a part of smart monitoring platform
- Strategic initiatives which may help identify and assess the influence of topical conditions on American Express eg. the Impact of inflation, key risk events within the business
- Mine new knowledge sources to design new risk indicators which might level out a potential gap in the Amex techniques.
Critical Factors to Success
- Provide unbiased evaluation of key dangers faced by American Express
- Highlight the nations in danger by performing a qualitative and quantitative evaluation
- Apply progressive ideas to measure and manage danger in keeping with regulatory requirements
- Put enterprise considering first, join the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and steadiness the wants of consumers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, problem establishment and bring steady innovation to our present offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make selections rapidly and with the very best level of integrity
- Display ownership of the work assigned coupled with thought management
- 0-2 years of expertise with data-driven analytics
- Preferred: Experience in financial services and risk management.
- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Engineering/Management
- Knowledge of market risk management processes, analytics, frameworks, techniques, and regulatory tips
- Qualitative solutions /Problem fixing in complex & unstructured environment
- Highly element oriented and accountable in the direction of the work
- Ability to think critically and independently, commit significant attention to details, remain extremely organized, and clearly talk complicated material to management;
- Self-motivated, result oriented with an eager sense of meeting deadlines for key milestones;
- Self-confident with a robust sense of integrity and the flexibility and willingness to the problem (and be challenged)
- Ability to know business problems and create Key Risk Indicators out of it
- Ability to work with several partners at identical times.
- Maturity in conduct in the direction of peers and team members
- Expertise in SAS, SQL, Python
- Application of statistical techniques
Knowledge of Platforms
- Big Data – Cornerstone
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Interested candidates can go to the application link for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Management Trainee at American Express, Gurgaon.
Read More Similar Posts Below: