Mastercard Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer – I | New Graduates – 2021/2022: Mastercard is hiring Software Engineer I from the 2021/2022 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships, and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Mastercard Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Mastercard|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Financial Services Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer – I|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021/2022 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||0 year.|
|9. Job Location:||Pune, India|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Mastercard Off-Campus Drive – Description:
Creative product opportunities, modern business questions, and intricate datasets present uniquely challenging problems for organizations. At Mastercard, we empower those organizations to make multi-million dollar, data-driven decisions. Our platform blends industry-leading analytics, advanced software architecture, the latest web technologies, and powerful, world-class data sources. As a member of our Data & Service Technology team, you will play a vital role, working closely with experienced software engineers to solve these problems.
- Proficiency with advanced object-oriented programming
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Passion for solving varied and complex real-world problems
- Initiative and creativity in approaching new challenges
- Ability to thrive on small, highly collaborative project teams
- Solid technical foundation with a degree in Computer Science or related field
- If interested in a front end role, eagerness to master a front end technology stack and a passion for user experience and complex design and usability problems
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
- Apply your skills in computer science and software engineering to design and develop state-of-the-art service-oriented software architectures
- Learn and use math, statistics, and design to solve important problems faced by some of the world’s largest organizations
- Innovate while playing a central role on small teams in developing a powerful suite of web applications
- Create cutting-edge algorithms and analytical techniques to push the boundaries of powerful, scalable applications with massive data sets
- Expertise in full-stack development with supportive colleagues who are invested in your growth
- Additionally, you may choose to focus on software infrastructure engineering:
• Learn and master a diverse set of languages, frameworks, and industry-standard tools.
• Make infrastructure that enables a global engineering team to innovate efficiently and effectively.
• Scale technical systems by designing and implementing APIs and automating workflows.
Or focus on front end software engineering:
• Create intuitive data visualizations, responsive designs, and highly interactive user interfaces with reusable components and scalable frameworks
• Leverage new technologies and approaches to continually improve the usability and experience of our software
• Whatever path you choose – full-stack, infrastructure, or front-end – you will collaborate across teams with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do.
Mastercard Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Mastercard Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for Mastercard Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Mastercard Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Mastercard Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Mastercard Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Mastercard Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering Stream.
2. What is the Selection Process of Mastercard?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Mastercard?
Ans: The job location that will be provided for the freshers at Mastercard is Pune, India.
4. What is the job role & Salary at Mastercard?
Ans: The job role as – Software Engineer.
The salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Mastercard?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Mastercard?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Mastercard?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Mastercard job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.