Masters India Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Masters India is hiring freshers for the DevOps Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Masters India Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Masters India Private Limited|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||DevOps Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Batches|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Noida|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Masters India Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Masters India is hiring fresher engineers for the position of DevOps Engineer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- In-depth understanding and practical working knowledge of Linux, Apache2, Nginx, MongoDB
- Strong technical understanding and administration of Linux (Ubuntu) & Centos
- Experience supporting 24×7, high availability internet application environments that include web, application, and database servers and load balancing systems.
- AWS: EC2, VPC, Route, S3, Cloudwatch, DirectConnect, etc
- Scripting: Python/Bash Script
- Good to Have: Jenkins/Ansible/Docker
- Apache2/Nginx, MongoDB, AWS, Jenkins, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Kafka/SQS, Docker, Kubernetes, Gunicorn, Distributed Scaling
- Take ownership of SaaS products, deployment automation/configuration, Jenkins CI, and PHP/Python based systems
- Build and manage software delivery, systems integration, and developer support tools
- Support always-available cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) applications and corporate web presence
- Support, troubleshoot, monitor, and optimize production systems
- Help streamline software development by contributing to the implementation of a continuous integration process and automating manual processes
- Provide expertise regarding the integration, security, and scalability of web applications
- Ensure the integration of the Web servers and all other supporting systems.
- Conduct performance tuning and optimization of information/data processing, maintenance, and support of the production environment
Masters India Off Campus Hiring Process:
- CV ShortListing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Masters India Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Masters India Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Masters India Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Masters India Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Apply Link – Masters India Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring as DevOps Engineer
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
About Masters India:
Masters India is a GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) appointed by Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), a Government of India enterprise. Our mission is to build intuitive software solutions for complex problems faced by businesses across the globe. We are fulfilling our mission by offering tax and financial automation products to enterprises.
Masters Indis offers advanced compliance automation solutions to enterprises that reduce their compliance work, increase work accuracy and improve ease of doing. We help some of the largest companies in the world file billions in taxes.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
Masters India Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Masters India Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Masters India Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the DevOps Engineer role at Masters India is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Masters India Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech graduates from Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering.
4. What is the Selection Process of Masters in India?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Masters India Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the DevOps Engineer role is in Noida as mentioned in the Job Description.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Masters India?
Ans: The role open is – DevOps Engineer Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Masters India for the DevOps Engineer role is ₹7+ Lakhs per Year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Masters India?
Ans: Not mentioned in the Job Description.
8. Is there any shift at Masters India?
Ans: Not mentioned.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Masters India?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the Job Description.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Masters India Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.