Media.net Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Any Degree Graduates from 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch: Media.net is hiring Operations Analysts from 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022 for Non-tech role. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
Table of Contents
- About Media.net:
- Media.net Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
- Media.net Off-Campus Drive – Description:
- Media.net Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Media.net Off-Campus Drive?
- Documents for Media.net Off-Campus Drive:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
Media.net Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Media.net Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Media.net?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Media.net?
- 4. What is the job role & Salary at Media.net?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Media.net?
- 6. Is there any shift at Media.net India?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Media.net?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Media.net job updates?
Media.net is a technology company comprising 1250+ employees focused on developing innovative monetization products for digital publishers and advertisers. Media.net’s vast product suite leverages a strong foundation of best-in-class contextual targeting and an unmatched capability to unify disparate marketplaces to maximize competition and value for publishers and marketers.
Media.net offers exclusive access to Yahoo! Bing’s Contextual Ads Program featuring billions of dollars of search demand, allowing publishers premium display to search and native ad formats with strong visibility metrics.
Media.net also has the industry’s first server-side header bidding platform that maximizes yield with no compromise to the user experience. We provide our publisher clients with expert advice, comprehensive access to the best monetization opportunities, and outstanding execution via highly customized solutions across all advertising formats – programmatic, search native, content, video, mobile, local, and social ads.
Media.net Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Media.net|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Operations Analyst (Non-tech Role)|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||Any Bachelor’s Degree Holder|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2020, 2021, 2022 Pass Outs Only|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||
|10. CTC:||Not mentioned.|
Media.net Off-Campus Drive – Description:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the creation/operations of campaign assets, documentation, and quality control to ensure all products are execution-ready
- Liaise with business teams to provide operational support and communicate the status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc.
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality campaign assets and deliverables
- Track, monitor, and analyze the key metrics for assessing a campaign’s performance
- Prepare reports from a large pool of data, analyze client accounts to maximize Revenue
- Optimize the performance of campaigns continuously to drive a higher Return on Investment
- Be on top of conducting competitive industry research periodically and identify opportunities to improve product efficiency and drive business growth by gathering customer insights & intelligence.
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
- Freshers, or 2020, 2021, 2022 graduates Only (Bachelor’s degree holders)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a process-driven mindset
- Excellent work ethic, problem-solving and proficient time management skills
- Ability to stick to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical abilities
- Passionate for learning and working effectively both autonomously and within a team environment
- Ability to leverage your logical and reasoning skills to identify issues, best solutions, and approaches to a problem
- Comfortable working at 2 pm – 11 pm IST working window
Media.net Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Media.net Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for Media.net Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Media.net Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Media.net Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Media.net Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Media.net Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in any Stream.
2. What is the Selection Process of Media.net?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Media.net?
Ans: The job locations are –
4. What is the job role & Salary at Media.net?
Ans: The position open for the freshers is a non-tech role – Operations Analyst.
The salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Media.net?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Media.net India?
Ans: There is a flexible working shift between 2 pm to 11 pm.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Media.net?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Media.net job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.