Walk-in-interview for the post of Medical Officers at Bank Note Press, Madhya Pradesh.
Table of Contents
- About the Company
- Position Details
- Click here to view the official notification for the post of Medical Officers at Bank Note Press, Madhya Pradesh
About the Company
Bank Note Press is among the 9 units below the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), A Mini-Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, a wholly-owned firm of the Government of India.
1. Medical Officer (General Physician) – Full-Time Basis
Number of Post: 1(One)
2. Medical Officer (Child Specialist) – Full-Time/ Part-Time Basis
Number of Post: 1(One)
- To attend the sufferers throughout hospital hours and to emergencies in shift responsibility hours.
- To supervise, test and information the staff working below them.
- To take part in varied National Programs like Pulse Polio, Measles, Aids, Leprosy, and different Vaccinations on occasion.
- To arrange the varied seminars on totally different topics for girls, staff of the manufacturing facility, and CISF Unit by the hospitals impaneled by BNP.
- To train administrative features particularly entrusted.
- To guarantee preparation of annual indent for medicines.
- Annual medical examinations of the BNP staff, CISF together with canteen staff.
- Biannual Medical check-up of the scholars of Central and Hindi School located within the BNP premises.
- Chronic Diabetes and H.T. sufferers are referred to Empanelled Hospital for a professional opinion and the follow-up remedy is sustained.
- Antenatal check-ups and coverings are given. Postnatal remedy together with household planning measures is offered to sufferers.
- Organize household planning Camps in BNP
- To hold himself/herself conscious of Quality Management System as per ISO 9001 and the Environmental Management System as per ISO 14001 and their compliance.
- Responsible for engaged on the part based on the prescribed procedures laid down on occasion.
- To scrutinize the information maintained within the Hospital and conduct periodical checks.
- Any different official work assigned by the in-charge of the Hospital.
- The medical doctors to be appointed won’t be allowed the non-public apply.
- The above duties are illustrative and never exhaustive.
- Educational Qualification:
- MBBS Degree from any institute acknowledged by the Medical Council of India with post-qualification expertise as much as 03 years OR
- MBBS Degree from any institute acknowledged by the Medical Council of India with post-qualification expertise between 03 to 07 years OR
- MBBS Doctor Retd. From PSUs/ Central/State Government Services.
- Age Limit: Upper age shouldn’t exceed 62 years as of the date of walk-in-interview.
Note: For the post of Medical Officer (Child Specialist), specialization within the related discipline is required. The Management reserves the precise to alter the service situation from Full Time to Part-Time foundation for the mentioned post. In this case, the remuneration can be Rs.950/- per day per go to (04 visits per week topic to a most of 18 visits in a month).
Rs.55,000/- (All inclusive) for i, Rs.65,000/- (All inclusive) for ii, Rs 75,000/- (All inclusive) for iii
The certified candidate for the above post might be engaged initially for an interval of 01 year. Period of engagement could also be prolonged most as much as 03 years on the premise of efficiency.
The chosen candidate might be posted at BNP Hospital, Dewas (MP).
Selection by walk-in-interview
Date of Interview
June 29, 2021, at 10.30 am
How to Attend?
- The prepared candidates might attend Walk-in-Interview together with the Application Form duly accomplished in all respect and all certificates & documents associated with Education, Experience & Age in authentic in addition to self-attested copies at Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP)-455001
- The candidates won’t be allowed to seem within the Walk-in-Interview if they fail to provide the above documents or report after the reporting time talked about above.
- All eligibility circumstances / Age and many others. might be reckoned as on the date of Walk-in-Interview.
- The Management reserves the precise to cancel the commercial totally or partly. Such a choice might be displayed solely on the Company’s website. It won’t be intimated to the candidates individually.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Medical Officers at Bank Note Press, Madhya Pradesh
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you