Micro Focus Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Micro Focus is hiring freshers for the DevOps Engineer role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
About Micro Focus:
Micro Focus International plc is a British multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Micro Focus Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Micro Focus|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||DevOps Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA – Computer Science or IT|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||0-1 year.|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Micro Focus Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Micro Focus is hiring fresher engineers for the position of DevOps Engineer through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- B.Tech / B.E / M.Tech / MCA in Computer Science / IT
- 0-1 years of experience in Configuration Management and/or DevOps
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience on Git, GitHub
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages like Shell
- Understanding of Java, C#, and/or Angular build tools and programming language
- Understanding of web related languages such as HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
- Experience using Java programming; SQL programming
- Strong knowledge and skills in Jenkins, Apache Ant, Gradle, and Maven
- Skills in configuration management, generation of build, installation using tools
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux, Web, Android, and iOS, related build tools, and technologies
- Understanding of best practices in DevOps
- Understating of AWS or any other cloud services
- Experience in Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Knowledge of Secure development lifecycle
- Set up infrastructure tools required to develop, build, install, configure, and maintain software.
- Generate automated and manual builds, Hotfix, and packages
- Write and test scripts for automation of tasks, build, etc
- Troubleshoot configuration management related issues
- An attitude of getting things done and a teamwork mindset
- Ability and desire to always be learning new technologies, frameworks, tools, languages, etc.
- Identify and deploy security measures to teams to deliver a secure product
What is the Hiring Process for Micro Focus Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Micro Focus Placement Drive:
- To apply for Micro Focus Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Micro Focus Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Micro Focus Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|Micro Focus Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Micro Focus Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Micro Focus Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for the Micro Focus Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the DevOps Engineer role at Micro Focus is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA in Computer Science & IT from 2022 & 2021 pass-out batches with 0-1 year experience.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Micro Focus Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the DevOps Engineer role is in Bangalore, Karnataka as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the job role & Salary for Freshers at Micro Focus?
Ans: The role open is – DevOps Engineer Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Micro Focus for the DevOps Engineer role is ₹10.1 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.