Micron Technology, India has launched its off-campus drive 2022 for 2022 engineering graduates for Memory Circuit Design Verification Engineer Role. Interested Candidates may apply for the position from below.
As a Memory Circuit Design Verification Engineer, you will work in a highly innovative, motivated, young and dynamic design team capable of verifying complete products using state of the art memory technologies. You will need to have the ability to evaluate full chip and/or block level functionality and provide solutions to help the timely delivery of a functionally correct design.
- Complete ownership of verification and end to end analysis of complex full chip gate level custom designs with advanced low power and power management technologies spread across multiple categories such as DDR4, LPDDR4,DDR5 and LPDDR5 that are capable of operating at high speeds of up to 6400MT/s.
- Collaborate closely with design and verification team members spread across the globe, many of whom have decades of experience in memory design.
- Work on cross functional tasks that can widen your skill set.
- Analytical capability for complex gate level circuit designs
- Basic understanding of CMOS circuit designs
- Familiar with both SPICE and Verilog simulations
Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Participate in simulating, analyzing and debugging pre-silicon full chip designs by applying leading edge verification technique
- Develop Test cases/Stimulus to increase the functional coverage for all DRAM and emerging memory architectures and features.
- Develop and maintain test benches and test vectors using simulation tools and run regressions for coverage analysis and improvements.
- Co-work with international colleagues on developing new verification flows to take on the challenges in DRAM and emerging memory design.
- Participate in developing verification methodology and verification environments for advanced DRAM and emerging memory products.
Bachelors or Masters in any of the following streams – EE, EEE, Engineering Physics, IC&Sys, EI, VLSI
To apply for the Off-campus drive 2022, students at first have to fill up this Microsoft form then use the below link to apply for their preferred job role. Thank you.
If you feel any problem during the online application process, you can contact here: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact email@example.com