Microsoft Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | 2022 Batch Hiring: Microsoft is hiring Software Engineers from the 2022 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
Table of Contents
- About Microsoft:
- Microsoft Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
- Microsoft Off-Campus Drive – Description:
- Microsoft Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Microsoft Off-Campus Drive?
- Documents for Microsoft Off-Campus Drive:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
- Microsoft Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Microsoft Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Microsoft?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Microsoft?
- 4. What is the job role & Salary at Microsoft?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Microsoft?
- 6. Is there any shift at Microsoft?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Microsoft?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Microsoft job updates?
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services.
MSIT India employs a pool of talented IT professionals who consider the Centre as a great place to build their careers and help the customers and partners realize their full potential. It’s the state-of-the-art technologies along with the world-class process rigor, which makes it an employer of choice.
MSIT India has grown to deliver almost 50% of Microsoft’s internal IT applications requirements. Besides, it also manages the organization’s global data centers, corporate network, 10,000+ servers, and various other infrastructure management activities from Hyderabad. MSIT India builds and delivers mission-critical solutions and services that enable Microsoft to run and manage its business globally, and thereby help Microsoft customers and partners realize their full potential.
Microsoft Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Microsoft|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Out Only|
|8. Experience Required:||0 year.|
|9. Job Location:|
|10. CTC:||Not mentioned.|
Microsoft Off-Campus Drive – Description:
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10. Batch of 2022
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customers’ perspectives and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks, and help needed within the project team.
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
o Understanding customer requirements.
o Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
o Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
o Creating simple, flexible, and comprehensive designs.
o Providing and soliciting design feedback.
o Writing quality code at the source.
o Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
Microsoft Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Microsoft Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for Microsoft Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Microsoft Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Microsoft Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Microsoft Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Microsoft Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10. Batch of 2022
2. What is the Selection Process of Microsoft?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Microsoft?
Ans: The different job locations of Microsoft employees are –
4. What is the job role & Salary at Microsoft?
Ans: The job role as – Software Engineer.
The salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Microsoft?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Microsoft?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Microsoft?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Microsoft job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.