Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023 Freshers Hiring: Microsoft is hiring freshers for the Off Campus Drive 2023 as Software Engineers in Bangalore, Noida, and Hyderabad. Candidates with 0 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Microsoft Corporation, commonly known as Microsoft, is an American multinational technology corporation that produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023 – Job Description:
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech – Computer Science or related|
|Eligible Batch:||2023 Pass Outs|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, Noida, Hyderabad|
|CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
- Adani Off Campus Drive 2022 | GET Hiring 2022
- Pepsico Off Campus Drive 2022 | Graduate Trainee Hiring Drive
- Atos Off Campus Drive 2022 | Trainee Engineer Hiring 2022
- Hawkins Off Campus Drive 2022 | Management Trainee Hiring Drive
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023 – Eligibility Criteria:
Microsoft is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Off Campus Drive 2023 through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field with a minimum CGPA of 7/10. (No Backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, and prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible, and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at the source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks, and help needed within the project team.
What is the Hiring Process for Microsoft Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Microsoft Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023, candidates may go to the official website of the Microsoft Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Microsoft Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. Microsoft OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023:
Q1. How to Apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Microsoft Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Off Campus Drive 2023 role at Microsoft is not mentioned in the job description. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: BE/BTech in Computer Science or related Stream with 0 years of experience can apply for this job.