Microsoft Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Microsoft is hiring freshers for the Technical Support Engineer role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About Microsoft:
- Microsoft Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Microsoft Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- What is the Hiring Process for Microsoft Off Campus Placement?
- Registration Process for Microsoft Placement Drive:
- Documents for Microsoft Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – Microsoft Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
- Q1. How to Apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive?
- Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Microsoft Off-Campus Drive?
- Q3. Who can apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q5. What is the Salary for Technical Support Engineer at Microsoft?
- Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization are responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects Microsoft’s ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Microsoft|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Technical Support Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE, BTech – Any Degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Microsoft Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Microsoft is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Technical Support Engineer through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- English Language: fluent in reading, writing, and speaking.
- DevOps Systems: Azure DevOps Services, Azure DevOps Server (formerly Team Foundation Server), GitHub Enterprise, Atlassian
- Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, Amazon web services, iCloud
- Languages and Compilers: C, C++, C#, VB.NET, JAVA, HTML5
- Developer Tools such as Visual Studio, Unity, Eclipse
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to use various data collection tools and methodologies to analyze problems, determine root causes and develop solutions.
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot, and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices, and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group or engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation, and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching, and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams, Services, Support, Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; maybe workload or specialty specific
What is the Hiring Process for Microsoft Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Microsoft Placement Drive:
- To apply for Microsoft Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Microsoft Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Microsoft Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|Microsoft Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Microsoft Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Microsoft Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Technical Support Engineer role at Microsoft is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/B.Tech in any engineering background from 2022 & 2021 pass-out batches.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Technical Support Engineer role is in Bangalore, Karnataka as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for Technical Support Engineer at Microsoft?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Microsoft for the Technical Support Engineer role is ₹11.4 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.