MKCL Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 & 2021 Freshers Hiring: MKCL is hiring freshers for the Project Trainee role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited is a public limited company promoted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra, India. and was incorporated under the Companies Act
MKCL Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL)|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Educational Institutions|
|4. Job Role:||Project Trainee|
|5. Job Type:||Full Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / MCS / M.Sc / M.S/ M.E / M.Tech (Computer Engineering/IT/E&TC)|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Pune, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|10. CTC:||INR 3,96,036/- Per Year|
Latest Off Campus Placement Drives – 2022:
- Hatch Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Graduate Software Developer
- McFadyen Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Angular Developer
- Palo Alto Networks Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Associate Systems Engineer
- Wipro WILP Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring
MKCL Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
MKCL is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Project Trainee through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Engineering/IT/E&TC)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
- MCS (Master of Computer Science)
- M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT)
- M.S. (Computer Science)
- M.E./ M.Tech (Computer Engineering/IT/E&TC)
- Students appearing for the final semester examination in the year 2022 from recognized universities can apply.
- Any other Graduation with CDAC’S DAC Course from the batch completed in April 2022.
|First||Project Trainee||Rs. 3,96,036/-|
|Second||Project Associate||Rs. 4,98,960/-|
|Third||Senior Project Associate I||Rs. 6,50,004/-|
|Fourth||Senior Project Associate II||Rs. 9,00,924/-|
In addition to the above Annual Compensation the employee will also get medical and accidental Insurance Coverage as mentioned below :
- Medical Insurance Cover of Rs. 4 Lakhs per annum
- Accident Insurance Cover of Rs. 10 Lakh per annum
- Start date to apply online: Wednesday, June 01, 2022
- Last date to apply online: Wednesday, June 22, 2022, up to 5 pm
- Mock Online Objective Test: Thursday, June 23 to Friday, June 24, 2022, from 11 am up to 5 pm
- Online Objective Test – Stage I: Sunday, June 26, 2022, between 11 am and 12.30 pm
- Online Test – Stage I Result: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, after 5 pm
- Developing Full stack application on topics given for Stage II: From Thursday, June 30 to Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- Online Interview based on assignments given for a Full stack application – Stage II: Wednesday, July 06 to Friday, July 8, 2022
- Stage II Result: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, after 5 pm
- Final Hands-on Test with face to face Interview – Stage III: Monday, July 18 to Friday, July 22, 2022
- Final Interview Result – Stage III: Monday, July 25, 2022
- Date of Joining: Monday, August 01, 2022
What is the Hiring Process for MKCL Off Campus Placement?
The selection process shall be a three-stage process consisting of:
Stage I. Online Objective Test
Stage II. Online Interview based on assignments topics given for a Full Stack Application Development
Stage III. Final Hands on Test with face to face Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for MKCL Placement Drive:
- Candidates will have to apply online from Wednesday, June 1, 2022, by visiting MKCL’s career page https://mkcl.org/careers.
- The last date to apply online is Wednesday, June 22, 2022, up to 5 pm.
- Applications received after this date shall not be considered.
- Do not create more than one login. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.
- All the communications for the recruitment process will be done digitally, so the candidates must use the correct Mobile Number and Email ID for online registration.
Documents for MKCL Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|MKCL Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Link: Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – MKCL Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for MKCL Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for MKCL Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Project Trainee role at MKCL is Wednesday, June 22, 2022, up to 5 pm as mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for MKCL Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / MCS / M.Sc / M.S/ M.E / M.Tech (Computer Engineering/IT/E&TC) candidates from 2022 pass out batches.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at MKCL Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Project Trainee role is in Pune, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Project Trainee at MKCL?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average wage at MKCL for the Project Trainee role is ₹3.96 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.