Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Moody’s is hiring freshers for the Associate Programmer Analyst role in Gurgaon, Haryana. Candidates with 0-1+ years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a globally integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions, and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Moody’s|
|2. Job Role:||Associate Programmer Analyst|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Computer Science or Information Technology, MCA|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 & Previous Pass Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||0-1+ years.|
|7. Job Location:||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
- Motorola Off Campus Drive 2022 | Fresher Software Engineer Hiring
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022 | Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support
- Johnson & Johnson Off Campus Drive 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Cognologix Off Campus Drive 2022 | Entry Level Position Hiring
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Moody’s is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Associate Programmer Analyst through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) B. Tech / B.E (CS/IT) or MCA
- 0-1+ years of QA experience in an internship, prior work experience, or coursework
- Basic understanding of the SDLC
- Familiar with relational or NoSQL databases and good knowledge in coding SQL scripts
- Basic understanding of Web-based technology architecture and data structures
- Willing to learn new technologies; capable of self-directed learning
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good analytical and diagnostic skills as well as attention to detail
- Basic understanding of the QA processes, methodologies, and Software Testing Lifecycle
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL scripts
- Basic functional domain knowledge
- Knowledge of one or more object-oriented programming languages C#, Java, etc.
- Good knowledge of one or more automated testing tools Selenium, Soap UI, etc.
- Understanding of databases SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Knowledge of performance testing process.
- Good knowledge of one or more performance testing tools LoadRunner, JMeter, Performance Center, Gatling, etc.
- Experience in working on one or more programming languages C, Java, C#, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of databases SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Basic knowledge of network protocols, such as HTTP, FTP, SMTP, etc.
What is the Hiring Process for Moody’s Off Campus Drive?
- Online Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Moody’s Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Moody’s Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Moody’s Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the Moody’slectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Moody’s Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Moody’s Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Associate Programmer Analyst role at Moody’s is not mentioned in the job description. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech candidates with a specialization in Computer Science or Information Technology degree & MCA candidates can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Associate Programmer Analyst role in Gurgaon, Haryana is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for an Associate Programmer Analyst at Moody’s?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Moody’s for the Associate Programmer Analyst role is ₹7.2 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.