Morgan Stanley inviting graduating students for its Summer Analyst Program 2022. Bachelor’s & Master’s students from engineering backgrounds may apply for this 2 months internship program.
Table of Contents
- Morgan Stanley Summer Analyst Program 2022:
- Job Description:
- Qualifications & Skills Required:
- More Off-Campus Drives for 2022 Batch:
Morgan Stanley Summer Analyst Program 2022:
Training commences with an induction day that provides an overview of the Firm, our structure, and strategy as well as guidance on making the transition from campus to the corporate environment. Following direct placement into teams, Summer Analysts work on live projects of real relevance to Morgan Stanley. Throughout the Program, students experience guest lectures with senior management and have opportunities to attend networking, team building, social and charitable events.
|Summer Analyst Program (Internship)|
|Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Summer Analysts join for 2 months in May of each year.|
• Development Teams:
Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing, and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating, and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production. Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
• Infrastructure Teams:
Our infrastructure—facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business. Engineers provide tools, applications, and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems, and databases for trading applications, mobile applications, and other end-user applications. Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients efficiently. Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- You are a Bachelors’s or Masters’s student in your penultimate year of study.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or other related technical majors preferred.
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++, or C#, database knowledge.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms, and complexity theory, strong database, and scripting skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork, and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English.
More Off-Campus Drives for 2022 Batch:
- GeekyAnts Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Advanced Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Primedigital Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Tata Elxsi Ltd Off Campus Drive 2022
- Weatherford Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Micron Technology Off Campus Drive 2022
- TCS BPS Fresher Hiring 2022
- Atos Syntel Off-campus Drive 2022
- Sopra is Hiring 2022 Engineering Graduates
- Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2022 (Star)
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook: