In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov India Centre for High Technology – Fuel Cell Quiz Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your own search for being assured about the answers.
This quiz is being organized for generating awareness and sensitizing the public at large about CHT- Centre For High Technology as a whole. Furthermore, it aims to inform people about the various benefits they will derive from this. Knowledge about Fuel Cells is necessary for every individual as it contributes to personal enrichment and a better understanding of the world (and the universe) as a whole. General awareness has different connotations for everyone due to the different elements present in it. It is something that really helps us to grow both on a personal as well as academic level. It broadens our sense of perceiving the world and understanding and analyzing situations better than one would without proper knowledge. On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate marking their participation and completion.
Source: MyGov India
MyGov Centre for High Technology – Fuel Cell Quiz – Start Date & Time:
The quiz shall open on 28/06/2022 at 17:00.
MyGov Centre for High Technology – Fuel Cell Quiz – End Date & Time:
It will close on 25/07/2022 at 23:59.
How to Attend Mygov Centre for High Technology – Fuel Cell Quiz Answers?
To attend the Centre for High Technology – Fuel Cell Quiz, click here.
Total Number of Questions & Time:
5 Questions, 60 Seconds.
Centre for High Technology – Fuel Cell Quiz – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. When was the fuel cell invented
Q2. How do you boost the amount of electricity a fuel cell system produces
- Adding oxygen
- Adding hydrogen
- Adding cells
- Adding protons
Q3. When were fuel cells first used in space?
- Apollo Program
- Space Shuttle Program
- Project Mercury
- Gemini Program
Q4. How do fuel cells generate electricity?
- Electrochemical reaction
- Organic reaction
Q5. What do fuel cells emit?
More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- 1. MyGov India Know Your Museums Quiz Answers 2022
- 2. PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 Answers 2022 | MyGov Quiz Answers 2022
- 3. MyGov India Earth Day Quiz Answers 2022
- 4. MyGov India Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Maha Quiz Answers 2022 | Cash Rewards
- 5. MyGov India Smart Metering Quiz Answers
- 6. MyGov India PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz Answers 2022
- 7. MyGov India Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Quiz Answers 2022 [Cash Rewards]
- 8. MyGov India National Quiz on Financial Sector [Answers]
- 9. MyGov India Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge Answers 2022
- 10. MyGov India PCRA Conservation Quiz 12.0 Answers 2022
- 11. MyGov India Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
- 12. MyGov India Environmental Science Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
- 13. MyGov India Solid Fuel Cell Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
- 14. MyGov India Ozone Layer Depletion Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
- 15. MyGov India CHT – General Awareness Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
- 16. MyGov Centre for High Technology – Waste Management Quiz Answers 2022
Top Companies Hiring Freshers:
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Group:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|