In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov India CHT – General Awareness Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your own search for being assured about the answers.
Table of Contents
- About Quiz:
- MyGov CHT – General Awareness Quiz 2.0 – Start Date & Time:
- MyGov CHT – General Awareness Quiz 2.0 – End Date & Time:
- How to Attend Mygov CHT – General Awareness Quiz 2.0 Answers?
- Total Number of Questions & Time:
- CHT – General Awareness Quiz 2.0 – Questions & Answers:
- More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- Top Companies Hiring Freshers:
- To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
This quiz is being organized to generate awareness and sensitize the public about CHT- Centre For High Technology as a whole. Furthermore, it aims to inform people about the various benefits they will derive from this
General awareness is necessary for every individual as it contributes to personal enrichment and a better understanding of the world (and the universe) as a whole. General awareness has different connotations for everyone due to the different elements present in it.
It is something that really helps us to grow both on a personal as well as academic level. It narrows our sense of perceiving the world, understands, and analyses the situations better than one would without proper knowledge
On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate marking their participation and completion.
Source: MyGov India
MyGov CHT – General Awareness Quiz 2.0 – Start Date & Time:
The quiz shall open on 15 Jun 2022, 5:00 pm.
MyGov CHT – General Awareness Quiz 2.0 – End Date & Time:
It will close on 12 Jul 2022, 11:59 pm.
How to Attend Mygov CHT – General Awareness Quiz 2.0 Answers?
To attend the CHT – General Awareness Quiz 2.0, click here.
Total Number of Questions & Time:
5 Questions, 60 Seconds.
CHT – General Awareness Quiz 2.0 – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. The NOTA option was first used in the elections in –
Answer – 2013.
Q2. The headquarters of the Reserve Bank of India is situated in which city –
- New Delhi
Answer – Mumbai.
Q3. Professor Amartya Sen is famous in which of the fields –
Answer – Economics.
Q4. Which one is the smallest ocean in the World –
Answer – Arctic.
Q5. Which country joins BRICS’ New Development Bank (NDB) as its member recently –
- Saudi Arabia
Answer – Egypt.
More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- 1. MyGov India Know Your Museums Quiz Answers 2022
- 2. PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 Answers 2022 | MyGov Quiz Answers 2022
- 3. MyGov India Earth Day Quiz Answers 2022
- 4. MyGov India Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Maha Quiz Answers 2022 | Cash Rewards
- 5. MyGov India Smart Metering Quiz Answers
- 6. MyGov India PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz Answers 2022
- 7. MyGov India Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Quiz Answers 2022 [Cash Rewards]
- 8. MyGov India National Quiz on Financial Sector [Answers]
- 9. MyGov India Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge Answers 2022
- 10. MyGov India PCRA Conservation Quiz 12.0 Answers 2022
- 11. MyGov India Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
- 12. MyGov India Environmental Science Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
- 13. MyGov India Solid Waste Management Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
- 14. MyGov India Ozone Layer Depletion Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
Top Companies Hiring Freshers:
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Group:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|