In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov India Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your own search for being assured about the answers.
Table of Contents
- About Quiz:
- Terms & Conditions of the Quiz:
- MyGov Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 – Start Date & Time:
- MyGov Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 – End Date & Time:
- How to Attend Mygov Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 Answers?
- Total Number of Questions & Time:
- Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 – Questions & Answers:
- More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- Top Companies Hiring Freshers:
- To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 is being organized by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of India in collaboration with MyGov. The government of India and the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities relentlessly work for the empowerment of Divyangjan through its various schemes & programs. Some of them are-
- ADIP scheme for providing assistance to divyangjan to enhance their mobility.
- AIC scheme to make India accessible for Divyangjan.
- Scholarship Scheme to promote Divyangjan’s education from pre-matric to Doctorate level.
- UDID scheme to create a National Database for PwDs.
- Creating a Barrier-free environment in public buildings and places.
- Skill Development for the empowering of Divyangjan to enhance the employability of Divyangjan.
Participate in the Quiz to know more.
Terms & Conditions of the Quiz:
1. The following terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the judgments of the Indian judicial system.
2. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
3. Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
4. Questions contained within the quiz will be based on various schemes of DEPwD.
5. Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to the MyGov platform and DEPwD to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details, and the announcement of winners, and disbursement of awards.
6. Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered.
8. The organizers reserve the rights to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or discard entries, if such instances or participation is considered to be detrimental to the competition, or Additionally, any entry will be considered void if the information submitted is illegible, incomplete, false, or erroneous.
9. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete, or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable Please note that proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
10. The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
11. Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
12. By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the abovementioned terms and conditions.
Source: MyGov India
MyGov Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 – Start Date & Time:
The quiz shall open on 13 Jun 2022, 6:00 pm.
MyGov Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 – End Date & Time:
It will close on 31 Aug 2022, 11:59 pm.
How to Attend Mygov Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 Answers?
To attend the Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0, click here.
Total Number of Questions & Time:
10 Questions, 300 Seconds.
Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. Number of Disabilities covered for the award of scholarships implemented by the DEPwD
Q2. The accessible drinking water facility area should have clear space of how much dimensions in front of the fountain for a wheelchair –
Q3. The implementing agencies will take care of / make suitable arrangements for ___ aids and appliances distributed under the scheme
- fitting and post-fitting care of
- correction and intervention of
- display on the website of
- All of the above
Answer – fitting and post-fitting care of
Q4. The Motorized Tricycle is provided to PwDs once in:
- 5 years
- 10 years
- 16 years
- 12 years
Answer: 10 years
Q5. Which sections of the RPwD Act, 2016 mandates accessibility to be ensured in all public-centric buildings, transportation systems, information & Communication Technology (ICT) services, consumer products, and all other services being provided by Government or other service providers –
- Section 20
- Section 64
- Section 40-46
- Section 04
Answer – Section 40-46
Q6. The ceiling for the quantum of assistance to be borne by the Government of India for Cochlear Implant is –
- Rs 2.00 Lakh
- Rs. 7.00 Lakh
- Rs. 10.00 Lakh
- Rs. 5 Lakh
Answer – Rs 7.00 Lakh
Q7. Who is the Disability Certificate Issuing Authority –
- Social Welfare Officer
- District Welfare Officer
- Chief Medical Officer / Medical Authority
- None of the Above
Answer – Chief Medical Officer / Medical Authority
Q8. Funds under NAP are released in three installments? What is the quantum (percentage) of each installment –
- 30%, 50%, 20%
- 40%, 30%, 30%
- 30%, 40%, 30%
- 50%, 30%, 20%
Q9. The admissible rate of Conveyance to the Staff is –
- 15% of Honorarium
- 10% of Honorarium
- 20% of Honorarium
- 30% of Honorarium
Q10. When was the ADIP Scheme introduced –
Answer – 1981
More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- 1. MyGov India Know Your Museums Quiz Answers 2022
- 2. PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 Answers 2022 | MyGov Quiz Answers 2022
- 3. MyGov India Earth Day Quiz Answers 2022
- 4. MyGov India Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Maha Quiz Answers 2022 | Cash Rewards
- 5. MyGov India Smart Metering Quiz Answers
- 6. MyGov India PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz Answers 2022
- 7. MyGov India Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Quiz Answers 2022 [Cash Rewards]
- 8. MyGov India National Quiz on Financial Sector [Answers]
- 9. MyGov India Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge Answers 2022
- 10. MyGov India PCRA Conservation Quiz 12.0 Answers 2022
Top Companies Hiring Freshers:
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Group:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|