In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Himachal Ka Maha Quiz Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your own search for being assured about the answers.
Table of Contents
- About Quiz:
- Reward Details:
- Terms & Conditions of the Quiz:
- MyGov Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Himachanl Ka Maha Quiz – Start Date & Time:
- MyGov Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Himachanl Ka Maha Quiz – End Date & Time:
- Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Himachal Ka Maha Quiz – Questions & Answers:
- More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Himachal ka MahaQuiz aims to build awareness amongst citizens about Government’s various developmental and welfare schemes and good governance. It also intends to strengthen the collective quest toward inclusive development.
The quiz contest aims to sensitize the participants about the various schemes and initiatives and how to avail the benefits. Massive participation in the quiz series will deepen government engagement at the grassroots level. In this context, MyGov Himachal has invited the people to participate and test their knowledge
To begin with, the quiz will start on Women’s empowerment starting from the 11th of May till the 25th of May 2022.
In Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Himachal ka MahaQuiz Series different quizzes on various themes will be launched. The quiz will be available in 2 languages Hindi and English. A maximum of 1,000 top-scoring participants will be selected as winners per quiz. Rs. 1,000/- will be given to each of the selected winners.
There will be 8 rounds in this quiz, and the top performing contestants in each round will be given a cash prize of Rs 1 thousand each. The first, second, and third place winners in 8 rounds will be presented with prize money of
1st prize: Rs 51,000,
2nd Prize 21,000,
3rd Prize 11,000
Terms & Conditions of the Quiz:
1. Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens
2. This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 2 minutes and 30 seconds
3. A maximum of 1,000 top-scoring participants will be selected as winners per quiz. Rs. 1,000/- will be given to each of the selected winners
4. Winners will be selected on the basis of the highest number of correct answers given. In case, the number of participants scoring the highest marks exceeds 1,000 then the remaining winners will be selected on the basis of the time taken to complete the quiz
5. The final three winners of the quiz will be from Himachal
6. One participant will be eligible to win only once in a particular quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not qualify them for multiple wins during the same quiz. However, the participant is eligible to win a different quiz in the Janbhagidari Se Sushasan Quiz series
7. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and also for receiving promotional content.
8. The announced winners will be required to share their bank details for the disbursement of the prize money. The username should match the name on the bank account for prize money disbursement.
9. The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process
10. You can skip a tough question and come back to it later
11. There will be no negative marking
12. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button
13. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn
14. In case it’s detected that the participant has used unfair means to complete the quiz in an unduly reasonable time, the entry may get rejected
15. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete, or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions
17. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time
18. Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, MyGov employees and their relatives are debarred from participating in this quiz
19. The organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same
20. By entering the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary
Source: MyGov India
MyGov Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Himachanl Ka Maha Quiz – Start Date & Time:
11 May 2022, 7:00 pm
MyGov Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Himachanl Ka Maha Quiz – End Date & Time:
25 May 2022, 11:30 pm
Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Himachal Ka Maha Quiz – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. When was Himachal Pradesh declared the first smoke-free State in the Country –
- August 2019
- March 2019
- December 2019
- May 2019
- Answer – May 2019.
Q2. How many sets of school uniforms are being provided to the students studying from class I to XII in government schools under the “Atal School Vardi Yojana” –
- 3-3 sets
- 1-1 set
- 4-4 sets
- 2-2 sets
- Answer – 2-2 sets.
Q3. For the marriage of daughters of BPL families How much amount is being given under ‘Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojana’ –
- Answer – 31000/-.
Q4. Under which scheme training scheme is being given by Himachal Pradesh Government to farmers and gardeners for the cultivation of aromatic plants –
- Mehak Yojana
- Himachal Pushp Kranti Yojana
- Mandi Arbitration Scheme
- National Agricultural Development Scheme
- Answer – Mehak Yojana.
Q5. Under the Beti Hai Anmol Yojana, at what age can the amount of FDR done by the government in the name of the daughter can be withdrawn –
- 14 years.
- 16 years
- 18 years
- 21 years
- Answer – 18 years.
Q6. The present government has designed an app for women’s safety and help in emergencies. The name of this app available on the Google Play Store is –
- Kanya App
- Savitri App
- Shakti App
- Sukanya App
- Answer – Shakti App.
Q7. When was “Swarna Jayanti Gyanodaya Cluster Shrestha Vaidyalaya Yojana” started –
- 25th January 2020
- 1st November 2020
- 1st April 2020
- 15th April 2020
- Answer –
Q8. In which year budget was announced to give the benefits of ‘Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana’ and ‘Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana’ to women belonging to self-help groups –
- Answer – 2018-19.
Q9. Under which scheme an additional amount of 25 thousand rupees is being given to self-help groups –
- Him Ira Scheme
- Mukyamantri Women Empowerment Scheme
- Mukhyamantri grihini suvidha yojana
- Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana
- Answer –
Q10. Under the “Beti Hai Anmol Yojna”, an amount of Rs 21,000/- is given on two daughters to which families –
- B.P.L. Family
- All the family
- Economically Backward Families
- A.P.L. Family
- Answer – B.P.L. Family.
More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 Answers 2022 | MyGov Quiz Answers 2022
Festivals of India Online Quiz by MyGov, Manipur: Register till 13th May
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|