In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov Know Your Museums Quiz Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your own search for being assured about the answers.
In accordance with International Museum Day, which is celebrated on 18th May this year, the Ministry of Culture has curated a quiz #KnowYourMuseums to popularize these repositories of our tangible cultural heritage and make them more relevant and accessible to all. Come, deep dive into the world of museums as MoC takes you along on a journey of discovering our National Museums, and the plethora of art and artifacts they house.
Terms & Conditions of the Quiz:
1. The Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Culture
2. Participants can only participate in the contest by registering on the MyGov platform.
3. The Quiz is open from 9th May to 22nd May 2022.
4. Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
5. The quiz will be available for all contestants for a period of 400 seconds, in which they must answer 10 questions.
6. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
7. One entrant can participate only once.
8. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
9. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete, or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control.
10. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time.
12. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions & The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
Source: MyGov India
MyGov Know Your Museums Quiz – Start Date & Time:
9 May 2022, 12:01 am
MyGov Know Your Museums Quiz – End Date & Time:
22 May 2022, 11:59 pm
Know Your Museums Quiz – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. What is the governing body of the Indian Museum? –
- Central government
- Autonomous Organization
- State Government
- all of the above
- Answer – Autonomous Organization.
Q2. When was the Indian Museum set open for the Public? –
- Answer – 1878
Q3. Which is the oldest Museum of India –
- Indian Museum, Kolkata
- Salarjung Museum, Hyderabad
- Prince of Wales Museum, Mumbai
- National Museum, New Delhi
- Answer – Indian Museum, Kolkata.
Q4. Who has designed the building of the Indian Museum –
- Walter Granville
- Charles Correa
- Renzo Piano
- Le Corbusier
- Answer – Walter Granville
Q5. Before the construction of the building of the Indian Museum, where was the collection housed –
- Victoria Memorial, Kolkata
- Asiatic Society of Bengal
- Ashutosh Museum
- State Archaeology Museum
- Answer – Asiatic Society of Bengal
Q6. The first Indian woman to fly fighter aircraft solo is –
- Avani Chaturvedi
- Divya Ajith Kumar
- Subroto Mukherjee
- Answer – Avani Chaturvedi
Q7. What is Indian Museum popularly known as –
- Ajayab ghar
- House of antiquity
- Answer – Jadughar.
Q8. How many Galleries were set to open to the public in 1878 –
- Answer – 1.
Q9. In which year Indian Museum was founded –
- 2nd February 1814
- 2nd February 1816
- 2nd February 1815
- 2nd February 1817
- Answer – 1814.
Q10. Who is known as the “Father of Indian Museum” –
- Sir William Jones
- Sir Narendra Modi
- Sir Rabin Sharma
- Dr. Nathanial Wallich
- Answer – Dr. Nathanial Wallich.
More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|