In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov India PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your own search for being assured about the answers.
Before attempting the quiz participants are advised to go through the following Videos on Driving and Maintenance Tips.
A Film on Driving Flaws and Maintenance Tips (in English) on https://youtu.be/Vd4v4iyowlA
A Film on Driving Flaws and Maintenance Tips (in Hindi)on https://youtu.be/VXhv7FhXDpw
This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 120 seconds.
These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
Winners will be adjudged on the basis of a maximum number of correct answers.
In case of multiple participants have given the same number of correct answers, the winner will be selected by a Lucky Draw.
You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz
Terms & Conditions of the Quiz:
- The Quiz is being organized by the Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- Entries received outside of these times/dates will not be valid.
- Participants can view their scores when the quiz concludes.
- Participants from all age groups will be allowed to contest the quiz. If the winner is not contactable within five (5) working days from the result announcement, he or she will be disqualified for the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted. Selection, reaching out to winners, and dispatch of the mentioned prize will be done by PCRA and MyGov will NOT be having any role in the aforesaid process.
- Organizers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizers’ reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- All participants will be given a digital Certificate of Participation. There will be One (1) winner for each week’s quiz provided that total participation in a weekly quiz exceeds 1000 participation. The winners will be announced at the end of each weekly quiz. The winner will be given a prize of INR 5000 which will be electronically transferred to the winner’s bank account upon receipt of the valid account and identification details.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- Participants are required to update their details like name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and promotions by PCRA.
- PCRA at its discretion can review/ change the Terms and conditions of the quiz upon analysis of weekly quiz participation data.
Source: MyGov India
MyGov PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz – Start Date & Time:
The quiz shall open on 20th May 2022 at 00:01 hours
MyGov PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz – End Date & Time:
It will close at 23:59 hours (IST) on 9th June 2022
How to Attend Mygov PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz Answers?
To attend the PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz, click here.
Total Number of Questions & Time:
10 Questions, 120 Seconds.
PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. The reduction of rainfall could cause –
- Green House
Answer – Drought.
Q2. To reduce fuel consumption in automobiles one should –
- Drive very fast to reach early
- Not switch off the engine at traffic light
- Not Check tyre pressure regularly
- Ensure proper maintenance of the vehicle
Answer – Not switch off the engine at the traffic light.
Q3. Which of the following gases is needed by plants for photosynthesis –
- Carbon dioxide
Answer – Carbon dioxide.
Q4. The places where animals receive protection are called –
- National parks
- Rock Shelters
- None of these
Answer – None of these
Q5. Cutting of trees on large scale is called –
- None of these
Answer – Deforestation.
Q6. Which of the following is obtained from coal tar –
- Naphthalene balls
Answer – Naphthalene balls
Q7. Which of these household electrical appliances consume maximum electricity –
- Electrical Heater
- Light bulb
Answer – Electric Heater.
Q8. What are arboreal animals –
- Animals living in trees
- The Animals living in the water
- Animals living in marshy lands
- None of these
Answer – Animals living in the water.
Q9. Which type of energy is used by wind turbines to make electricity –
- Potential Energy
- Chemical Energy
- Kinetic Energy
- Geothermal Energy
Answer – Kinetic Energy
Q10. These are the three main types of pollution –
- Land, Water, Air
- Car, Water, Land
- Air, Gases, Water
- None of these
Answer – Land, Water, Air.
More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- 1. MyGov India Know Your Museums Quiz Answers 2022
- 2. PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 Answers 2022 | MyGov Quiz Answers 2022
- 3. MyGov India Earth Day Quiz Answers 2022
- 4. MyGov India Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Maha Quiz Answers 2022 | Cash Rewards
- 5. MyGov India Smart Metering Quiz Answers
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|