In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov India PCRA Conservation Quiz 12.0 Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your own search for being assured about the answers.
Before attempting the quiz participants are advised to go through the following Videos on Driving and Maintenance Tips.
A Film on Driving Flaws and Maintenance Tips (in English) on https://youtu.be/Vd4v4iyowlA
A Film on Driving Flaws and Maintenance Tips (in Hindi)on https://youtu.be/VXhv7FhXDpw
This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 120 seconds.
These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
Winners will be adjudged on the basis of a maximum number of correct answers.
In case of multiple participants have given the same number of correct answers, the winner will be selected by a Lucky Draw.
You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz
Terms & Conditions of the Quiz:
- The Quiz is being organized by the Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- Entries received outside of these times/dates will not be valid.
- Participants can view their scores when the quiz concludes.
- Participants from all age groups will be allowed to contest the quiz. If the winner is not contactable within five (5) working days from the result announcement, he or she will be disqualified for the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted. Selection, reaching out to winners, and dispatch of the mentioned prize will be done by PCRA and MyGov will NOT be having any role in the aforesaid process.
- Organizers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete, or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- Participants are required to update their details like name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and promotions by PCRA.
- PCRA at its discretion can review/ change the Terms and conditions of the quiz upon analysis of weekly quiz participation data.
All participants will be given a digital Certificate of Participation. There will be One (1) winner for each week’s quiz provided that total participation in a weekly quiz exceeds 1000 participation. The winners will be announced at the end of each weekly quiz. The winner will be given a prize of INR 5000 which will be electronically transferred to the winner’s bank account upon receipt of the valid account and identification details.
Source: MyGov India
MyGov PCRA Conservation Quiz 12.0 – Start Date & Time:
The quiz shall open on 10th June 2022 at 00:01 hours
MyGov PCRA Conservation Quiz 12.0 – End Date & Time:
It will close at 23:59 hours (IST) on 30th June 2022
How to Attend Mygov PCRA Conservation Quiz 12.0 Answers?
To attend the PCRA Conservation Quiz 12.0, click here.
Total Number of Questions & Time:
10 Questions, 120 Seconds.
PCRA Conservation Quiz 12.0 – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. The objective of energy management includes –
- Minimizing energy costs
- Minimizing waste
- Minimizing environmental degradation
- All of them
Q2. Select the important factor for the site selection of a thermal power plant –
- Distance from the populated area
- Availability of fuel
- Availability of ater
- Cost of plant
Q3. Heater plug are used to warm up___ –
- Fuel Pump
- Feed Pump
- Combustion Chamber
Q4. Over Cooking Destroys –
- All of these
Q5. An energy audit team is formed during –
- Post audit phase
- Audit phase
- Pre-audit phase
- The time of study
Q6. What is the main cause of flood –
- Massive Rainfall
- All of them
Q7. Infrared thermometer is used to measure –
- Surface temperature
- Flame temperature
- Flue gas temperature
- Hot water temperature
Q8. Pures form of carbon is –
- All of them
Q9. “The judicious and effective use of energy to maximize profits and enhance competitive positions”. this can be the definition of –
- Energy Conservation
- Energy Management
- Energy Policy
- Energy Audit
Q10. A light and a heavy body have equal momenta. Which one has greater kinetic energy –
- The light body
- The heavy body
- The kinetic energy is equal
- Data is incomplete
More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- 1. MyGov India Know Your Museums Quiz Answers 2022
- 2. PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 Answers 2022 | MyGov Quiz Answers 2022
- 3. MyGov India Earth Day Quiz Answers 2022
- 4. MyGov India Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Maha Quiz Answers 2022 | Cash Rewards
- 5. MyGov India Smart Metering Quiz Answers
- 6. MyGov India PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz Answers 2022
- 7. MyGov India Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Quiz Answers 2022 [Cash Rewards]
- 8. MyGov India National Quiz on Financial Sector [Answers]
- 9. MyGov India Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge Answers 2022
Top Companies Hiring Freshers:
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|