In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov India Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your own search for being assured about the answers.
Table of Contents
- About the National Quiz on Financial Sector:
- Terms & Conditions of the Quiz:
- MyGov India Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge – Start Date & Time:
- MyGov India Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge – End Date & Time:
- How to Attend Mygov National Quiz on Financial Sector?
- Total Number of Questions & Time:
- National Quiz on Financial Sector – Questions & Answers:
- More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
About the National Quiz on Financial Sector:
India has a rich legacy of practices and traditional knowledge touching different spheres of life across various Science & Technology (S&T) domains. Indian traditional knowledge is available in various forms such as classical texts, manuscripts, and/or oral communication for thousands of years. Some of the traditional practices are livelihood means of the concerned knowledge holders. Indian traditional practices exist in synergy between human needs and nature. Traditional heritage is an integral part of any country’s development and progression.
Under the visionary leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister and President, CSIR Society, Shri Narendra Modi, the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is spearheading the efforts to collaborate with the relevant partners from across the country. SVASTIK (Scientifically Validated Societal Traditional Knowledge) is a national initiative for communicating India’s traditional knowledge to society. CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication and Policy Research (CSIR-NIScPR) is the nodal organization to implement this national initiative to instill confidence in citizens regarding the scientific values of our traditional knowledge/practices. As a part of this initiative, simplified creative content on traditional knowledge/practices of India with a scientific basis is being disseminated in various Indian languages on all popular social media platforms.
Terms & Conditions of the Quiz:
The Quiz is being organized by the MyGov and CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication and Policy Research (CSIR-NIScPR)
2. Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
3. The quiz will be available for all contestants for a period of 600 seconds, in which they have to answer 10 questions.
4. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
5. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
6. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
7. One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
8. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete, or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
10. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
11. Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false, or erroneous.
12. Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
14. By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above
Source: MyGov India
MyGov India Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge – Start Date & Time:
The quiz shall open on 1st June 2022 at 12 pm
MyGov India Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge – End Date & Time:
It will close at 11:59 pm on 31st July 2022 at 11:59 pm
How to Attend Mygov National Quiz on Financial Sector?
To attend the National Quiz on Financial Sector, click here.
Total Number of Questions & Time:
10 Questions, 600 Seconds.
National Quiz on Financial Sector – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. The lineage of the Siddha system of medicine is associated with which state of India –
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
Q2. The unique Aranmula metal mirror-making tradition has thrived for centuries in which of the following states of India –
- Tamil Nadu
Q3. The mathematician who gave the arithmetic and algebra of Zero to the world is –
Q4. Which is the first example of successfully challenging a patent based on the traditional knowledge of India –
Q5.Which Indian tribe is known for its iron-making skills –
- All of the above
Q6. Which temple has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site whose construction is based on the sandbox and floating bricks technologies –
- Chaya Someshwara
Q7. The Ahar-Pyne system of irrigation was developed by which dynasty –
Q8. Shulba Sutras were instruction manuals for constructing Vedic altars of various shapes and sizes for performing Yagnas. There are seven Shulba Sutras. Which is the oldest Shulba Sutra –
Q9.Which of the following is the active ingredient of turmeric known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and wound healing properties –
- Ascorbic Acid
- Arachidonic Acid
Q10. Who was the earliest among these mathematicians to give a method to calculate Pi –
More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- 1. MyGov India Know Your Museums Quiz Answers 2022
- 2. PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 Answers 2022 | MyGov Quiz Answers 2022
- 3. MyGov India Earth Day Quiz Answers 2022
- 4. MyGov India Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Maha Quiz Answers 2022 | Cash Rewards
- 5. MyGov India Smart Metering Quiz Answers
- 6. MyGov India PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz Answers 2022
- 7. MyGov India Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Quiz Answers 2022 [Cash Rewards]
- 8. MyGov India National Quiz on Financial Sector [Answers]
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|