In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov India Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your own search for being assured about the answers.
Table of Contents
- About Quiz:
- Terms & Conditions of the Quiz:
- MyGov Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz – Start Date & Time:
- MyGov Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz – End Date & Time:
- How to Attend Mygov Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz Answers?
- Total Number of Questions & Time:
- Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz – Questions & Answers:
- More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
As India celebrates 75 years of its Independence, Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, MyGov is introducing the third quiz in the Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz Series, which is part of an outreach effort to build awareness among citizens. The quiz aims to sensitize the participants about the various schemes and initiatives and how to avail the benefits. In this context, MyGov invites all of you to participate and test your knowledge of New India.
Terms & Conditions of the Quiz:
- This quiz is a part of the Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz Series in which different quizzes on various themes will be launched
- This quiz will be launched on 30th May 2022 and will be live till 15th June 2022, 11:30 pm (IST)
- Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 200 seconds. This is a State specific quiz available in multiple languages. One person can participate in multiple quizzes.
- The quiz will be available in 12 languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, and Telugu
- A maximum of 1,000 top-scoring participants will be selected as winners per Quiz. Rs. 2,000/- will be given to each of the selected winners
- Winners will be selected on the basis of the highest number of correct answers given. In case, the number of participants scoring the highest marks exceeds 1,000 then the remaining winners will be selected on the basis of the time taken to complete the quiz
Source: MyGov India
MyGov Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz – Start Date & Time:
The quiz shall open on 30th May 2022 at 08:00 hours
MyGov Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz – End Date & Time:
It will close at 23:30 hours (IST) on 15th June 2022
How to Attend Mygov Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz Answers?
To attend the Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz, click here.
Total Number of Questions & Time:
10 Questions, 200 Seconds.
Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Mahaquiz – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. An initiative by Prime Minister Narendra Modi is designed to facilitate investment and innovation, working towards adding more jobs in the country by establishing industries.
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat
- Make In India
- Vocal For Local
- All of these
Answer: Make In India.
Q2. Which of the following States have been completely 100 percent electrified –
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
- All of these
Answer – All of these.
Q3. For Public Distribution System (PDS) scheme, the states and UTs of India receive foodgrains from which organization –
- Food Corporation of India (FCI)
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Answer – Food Corporation of India (FCI).
Q4. Who gives the mantra of ‘Jaan hai to Jahan hai’ –
- Amit Shah
- Narendra Modi
- Piyush Goyal
- Mansukh Mandaviya
Answer – Narendra Modi
Q5. In which year, did Sainik Schools open for Girls’ Admission, for the first time –
Answer – 2017-2018.
Q6. The Central Government launched the regional air connectivity scheme UDAN. What does UDAN stand for –
- Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik
- Ude Duniya ka Aam Naagrik
- Udee Desh ka Aam Naujavan
- none of the above
Answer – Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik.
Q7. National Crèche Scheme launched in 2017 under the leadership of Narendra Modi provides –
- The physical and emotional development of children
- All of the above
Answer – All of the above. (Probable Answer)
Q8. The Government under the leadership of PM Narendra Modi has freed Indian farmers to sell both in APMC mandis and outside –
Answer – True.
Q9. When was the record of vaccinating 2.5 crore citizens in a single day made –
- On Diwali
- On New Year
- PM Modi’s Birthday
- On Gandhi Jayanti
Answer – On Pm Modi’s Birthday.
Q10. Which Museum was inaugurated by Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on Janjatiya Gaurav Diwas in the year 2021 –
- Dolavira Museum
- Patna Museum
- Bhagwan Birsa Munda Tribal Freedom Fighters Museum
- none of the above
Answer – Bhagwan Birsa Munda Tribal Freedom Fighters Museum.
More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- 1. MyGov India Know Your Museums Quiz Answers 2022
- 2. PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 Answers 2022 | MyGov Quiz Answers 2022
- 3. MyGov India Earth Day Quiz Answers 2022
- 4. MyGov India Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Maha Quiz Answers 2022 | Cash Rewards
- 5. MyGov India Smart Metering Quiz Answers
- 6. MyGov India PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz Answers 2022
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|