In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov India Solid Waste Management Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your own search for being assured about the answers.
This quiz is being organized for generating awareness and sensitizing the public at large about CHT- Centre For High Technology & Solid Waste Management as a whole. Furthermore, it aims to inform people about the various benefits they will derive from this
Solid waste refers to the range of garbage materials—arising from animal and human activities—that are discarded as unwanted and useless. Solid waste is generated from industrial, residential, and commercial activities in a given area, and may be handled in a variety of ways.
Solid waste management mainly refers to the complete process of collecting, treating, and disposing of solid wastes.
On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate marking their participation and completion.
Source: MyGov India
MyGov Solid Waste Management Quiz 2.0 – Start Date & Time:
The quiz shall open on 15 Jun 2022, 5:00 pm.
MyGov Solid Waste Management Quiz 2.0 – End Date & Time:
It will close on 12 Jul 2022, 11:59 pm.
How to Attend Mygov Solid Waste Management Quiz 2.0 Answers?
To attend the Solid Waste Management Quiz 2.0, click here.
Total Number of Questions & Time:
5 Questions, 60 Seconds.
Solid Waste Management Quiz 2.0 – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. The process of burning municipal solid wastes in a properly designed furnace under suitable temperatures and these operating conditions is called ______.
Answer – Incineration.
Q2. The most disposable wastes are in the form of________________.
- All of the above
Answer – All of the above.
Q3. The burning of the waste is not an acceptable practice of solid waste management because
- It is very costly
- It requires a lot of space
- It requires modern technologies
- It causes several environmental issues
Answer – It causes several environmental issues.
Q4. Which of the following statements are the features of zero waste management –
- Separate collection of each kind
- Separation of garbage at the source
- Involvement of the community in all activities
- All of the above
Answer – All of the Above.
More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- 1. MyGov India Know Your Museums Quiz Answers 2022
- 2. PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 Answers 2022 | MyGov Quiz Answers 2022
- 3. MyGov India Earth Day Quiz Answers 2022
- 4. MyGov India Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Maha Quiz Answers 2022 | Cash Rewards
- 5. MyGov India Smart Metering Quiz Answers
- 6. MyGov India PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz Answers 2022
- 7. MyGov India Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Quiz Answers 2022 [Cash Rewards]
- 8. MyGov India National Quiz on Financial Sector [Answers]
- 9. MyGov India Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge Answers 2022
- 10. MyGov India PCRA Conservation Quiz 12.0 Answers 2022
- 11. MyGov India Divyangjan Sashaktikaran: Kitne Jagruk Hai Hum Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
- 12. MyGov India Environmental Science Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022
Top Companies Hiring Freshers:
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Group:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|