In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov India Yoga Se Ayu Quiz Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your own search for being assured about the answers.
Terms & Conditions of the Quiz:
- Each question in the quiz will be in the multiple-choice format with only one correct answer.
- Students are required to attempt 10 questions in 10 minutes.
- The quiz questions are prepared in both Hindi and English.
- You are allowed to attempt the quiz only once and only one option will be accepted for a question.
- After responding to a question, click on the “Next Question”, button to go to the next question.
- No negative mark is there.
- After attempting questions, the final submission should be clicked. No change can be made after the final submission.
- The decision of the All India Institute of Ayurveda will be final in all matters related to the Quiz.
Source: MyGov India
MyGov India Yoga Se Ayu Quiz – Start Date & Time:
The quiz shall open on 3rd June 2022 at 2 pm
MyGov India Yoga Se Ayu Quiz – End Date & Time:
It will close at 11:59 pm on 21st June 2022 at 11:59 pm
How to Attend Mygov National Quiz on Financial Sector?
To attend the National Quiz on Financial Sector, click here.
Total Number of Questions & Time:
10 Questions, 600 Seconds.
National Quiz on Financial Sector – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. Which of the following is not mentioned as a benefit of Pashchimottan-asana according to Hatha Pradeepika –
- Reduces Hyper Acidity
- Reduces fat on the belly
- Prana enters in Sushumna
- Increases gastric fire
Q2. Which of the following Kriya is contraindicated for Epilepsy –
- Kapalbhati Neti
- Both ‘a’ and ‘b’
Q3. Asana useful in diabetes is –
Q4. Given below are two statements, labeled as Assertion (A), and a Reason (R).
Indicate your answer from the alternatives below:
Assertion (A): Pashchimōttanasana is contraindicated in sciatica.
Reason (R): Pashchimōttanasana is a type of forwarding bending asana. All types of forwarding bending asanas should be contraindicated in sciatica.
In the context of the above two statements, which one of the following is correct –
- Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A)
- Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A)
- (A) is true, but (R) is false
- (A) is false, but (R) is true
Q5. What does ‘Hatha’ mean –
- Sun and Moon
- Fire and Water
- Light and Dark
- sunrise and sunset
Q6. Practise Vyayama results –
Q7. The proximate principles of our food are
Use the codes given below for the correct answer:
- I and II are correct
- I and III are correct
- II and IV are correct
- II and III are correct
Q8. The ailments brought about by the Stress are …………………………
- Lifestyle diseases
- Non-communicable diseases
- Communicable diseases
- Psychosomatic diseases
Q9. In which of the following text ‘Bhujangikaran’ Pranayama is described –
- Yoga Vashishtha
- Shiva Samhita
- Hatha Ratnavali
- Siddha Siddhanta Paddhati
Q10. In which disease condition sutraneti is not beneficial according to Hatha Pradeepika –
- Eye related disorder
- Kapal Shuddhi
- Diseases above the clavicle
- Hyper Acidity
More Quiz Answers from MyGov India:
- 1. MyGov India Know Your Museums Quiz Answers 2022
- 2. PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 Answers 2022 | MyGov Quiz Answers 2022
- 3. MyGov India Earth Day Quiz Answers 2022
- 4. MyGov India Janbhagidari Se Sushaasan Maha Quiz Answers 2022 | Cash Rewards
- 5. MyGov India Smart Metering Quiz Answers
- 6. MyGov India PCRA Conservation 11.0 Quiz Answers 2022
- 7. MyGov India Seva, Sushasan, Garib Kalyan Quiz Answers 2022 [Cash Rewards]
- 8. MyGov India National Quiz on Financial Sector [Answers]
- 9. MyGov India Quiz on Indian Traditional Knowledge Answers 2022
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|