NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: NielsenIQ is hiring freshers from the 2022 batch for the Junior Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||NielsenIQ|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Junior Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech/ME/MTech – Computer Science or related engineering background|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Chennai|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Roles and responsibilities include enterprise application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team. If you have a passion for building top-notch, scalable products and have python programming experience, we’re looking for you to join us in our Chennai Technology Hub!
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Has knowledge of Core Python programming
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Ability to write performance-oriented code
- Basic understanding of SQL & PL/SQL concepts
- Knowledge of transformation projects would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in leveraging and using tools like JIRA, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Confluence, etc.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
- Ability to write complex code to develop scalable, flexible, and user-friendly applications
- Develop code to improve responsiveness & overall performance
- Perform analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
- Evaluate technologies we can leverage, including python frameworks, libraries, and tools
- Ensure the maintainability and quality of code
- Develop application code and unit test cases
- Collaborate with Agile cross-functional teams
- Experience with configuration management tools (GIT), configuration concepts, and continuous integration tools (Jenkins / Bamboo
NielsenIQ Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the NielsenIQ Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the NielsenIQ Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Junior Engineer role at NielsenIQ is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech/ME/MTech – Computer Science or related backgrounds.
4. What is the Selection Process of NielsenIQ?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What Job Location for Freshers at NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is – Bangalore.
6. What is the job role & Salary at NielsenIQ?
Ans: The role open is – Junior Engineer.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary for the Junior Engineer role at NielsenIQ is between ₹ 10 Lakhs to ₹ 18.5 Lakhs. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at NielsenIQ?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at NielsenIQ?
Ans: Not mentioned.
9. What is the number of current job openings at NielsenIQ?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Click Here
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Click Here
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Click Here