Nissan Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Nissan is hiring freshers for the Software Engineer I role in Trivandrum. Freshers with 0-2 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Nissan is a pioneer in Innovation and Technology. With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers, and Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of a very exciting journey here at Nissan.
Nissan is going after a massive Digital Transformation backed by leading technologies across the organization globally. We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization, and our current team is strong evidence of that. Our people are what drive the business forward. At Nissan Digital, you will be part of a dynamic team with ample opportunities to grow and make a difference.
Nissan Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Nissan|
|2. Job Role:||Software Engineer I|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Computer Science or related|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021, 2020 Pass Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|7. Job Location:||Trivandrum.|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
- Motorola Off Campus Drive 2022 | Fresher Software Engineer Hiring
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022 | Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support
- Johnson & Johnson Off Campus Drive 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Cognologix Off Campus Drive 2022 | Entry Level Position Hiring
Nissan Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Nissan is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Engineer I through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, SonarQube, and Confluence is a plus
- Passionate coder with 0-2 years of application development experience.
- Acceptance and attitude toward learning new technologies, tools, and languages
- Experience in the Game engines and technology-based hardware like HoloLens, HTC etc
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills with solid knowledge of Physics and mathematics.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Knowledge in Game engines, Blockchain technology, Web and app development, etc.
- Investigate new / emerging technologies, innovations, and opportunities, increase company knowledge and gather Insight.
- Develop concepts into commercially viable product offerings that fit the current and future product portfolio in accordance with the concept stage, and development process.
- Preparation and documentation of a final New Product Development (NPD) handover package in the form of source data and design rules.
- Presentation of Technology concepts to Innovation
- Communication with external/open innovation sources.
- Development of Proof of Principle, Proof of Concept, and Prototype models.
- Propose production test methods and Product Design Specification (PDS) improvements.
What is the Hiring Process for Nissan Off Campus Drive?
- Online Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Nissan Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for Nissan Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Nissan Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Nissan Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Nissan Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Nissan Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Nissan Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Nissan Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Engineer I role at Nissan is not mentioned in the job description. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Nissan Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech candidates in any specialization with 0-2 years of experience can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Nissan Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Software Engineer I role is in Trivandrum which is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Software Engineer I at Nissan?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Nissan for the Software Engineer I role is ₹6.3 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.