NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Systems Software Engineers: NVIDIA is hiring Engineers from the 2022 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc.
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU sparked the PC gaming market. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing—a supercharged form of computing at the intersection of computer graphics, high-performance computing, and AI—is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare, and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others.
NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive Details:
|1. Company Name:||NVIDIA|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Semiconductor Company|
|4. Job Role:||Systems Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH – Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree (or equivalent experience)|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Batch|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:|
|10. CTC:||Not mentioned.|
NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive – Job Description:
We are now actively looking for energetic, enthusiastic, and technologically savvy engineers to join the Tegra Core Firmware team. Here we architect and develop the boot stack firmware for the flagship Tegra chipset which are the core components for high-compute platforms for automotive, data center, and other critical applications. The best candidates will have excellent C and Python programming skills, a thorough understanding of operating systems and kernel programming, a good understanding of hardware architecture, and excellent communication and planning skills. You will work closely with both hardware engineers and other software engineers to design, develop, and debug secure applications that execute in a trusted environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a member of the Tegra Core Firmware Team, you will design and develop Trusted applications in ARM’s trusted environment.
- Using strong communication skills, build and drive architecture, analyze documents and communications to internal and/or external audiences about our technology.
- Stay ahead of the server management standards to bring in newer manageability features for Tegra chips, to build advanced reporting and recovery.
- Collaborate with hardware architecture teams. Identify opportunities to improve our architecture and make it more performant from generation to generation.
- We take pride in our software family of engineers, so collaboration is the key(!) in developing partnerships with members internal and external to your team.
Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers from 2018-22 Batches as Trainee Software Engineer
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree (or equivalent experience)
- Strong understanding of Multicore hardware, operating systems design, concurrency, virtual memory, caching, interrupts, device drivers, and real-time programming
- Outstanding C/Python programming abilities
- Good knowledge of ARMv8 based processor architecture
- An understanding of server management protocols such as IPMI, MCTP, PLDM is an added plus.
- Familiarity with cryptography, software signing, and authentication will be a plus.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proven self-starter on past academic projects
- Experience analyzing, debugging, and tuning the performance of complex system software stacks.
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms (KVM, QEMU)
- Deep understanding of system-level architecture, such as topologies, interconnects, memory hierarchy, interrupts, and memory-mapped IO
NVIDIA Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the NVIDIA Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for NVIDIA Off-Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree & Master’s degree in any Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree (or equivalent experience) from 2022 pass out batch.
4. What is the Selection Process of NVIDIA?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The job location is –
6. What is the job role & Salary at MarshMcLennan?
Ans: There are multiple positions open – Systems Software Engineer
The salary is not mentioned by the company. The approximate salary according to glassdoor is ₹16,50,000 per year at NVIDIA. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at NVIDIA?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at NVIDIA?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
9. What is the number of current job openings at NVIDIA?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. Although the number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.