NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Multiple Positions | New College Grad – 2022: NVIDIA is hiring engineers from the 2022 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU sparked the PC gaming market. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing—a supercharged form of computing at the intersection of computer graphics, high-performance computing, and AI—is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare, and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others.
NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||NVIDIA|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Electronics Company|
|4. Job Role:|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||0 year.|
|9. Job Location:|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive – Description:
We are hiring across multiple positions in HW teams and a brief about the teams and their requirements is given below
1. GPU ARCHITECTURE TEAM:
The GPU architecture team is engaged in the development of industry-leading high-performance and power-efficient GPUs.
Specific areas include architecture modeling, analysis, and performance verification. The team works on GPUs across all application domains such as gaming for PC and mobile devices, professional graphics & visualization, and high-performance computation.
- C++ modeling, test development
- RTL design, debug
- ASIC design & verification tools, methodologies
- Computer architecture, Graphics, GPU micro-architecture, parallel computing
- Performance evaluation, analysis, and debug
- Perl/Python scripting
2. GPU ASIC DESIGN / VERIFICATION TEAM:
Today NVIDIA’s GPUs simulate human intelligence, running deep learning algorithms and acting as the brain of supercomputers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world We are seeking a passionate, innovative, and highly motivated senior verification engineer to join us in the development of the next generation of PCI Express controllers used in NVIDIA’s GPUs and SOCs In this position, you will be responsible for verification of the ASIC design, architecture and microarchitecture using advanced verification methodologies You are expected to understand the design and implementation, define the verification scope, develop the verification infrastructure and verify the correctness of the design You will be working with architects, designers, pre and post-silicon verification teams to accomplish your tasks.
- Knowledge of PCI-E protocol Gen 3 and above
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills and ability desire to work as a team player
- Develop test plans, tests, and verification infrastructure for PCI-E at IP/subsystem/SOC level
- Create verification environment using UVM methodology
- Build reusable bus functional models, monitors, checkers, and scoreboards
- Drive functional coverage driven verification closure
- Work with architects, designers, and post-silicon teams
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
3. TEGRA SOC DESIGN & VERIFICATION:
As a Hardware Engineer at NVIDIA, you will design and implement the industry’s leading Graphics, Video, and Mobile Communications Processors. Specific areas include 2D and 3D graphics, MPEG, video, audio, network protocols, high-speed IO interfaces and bus protocols, and memory subsystem design. You will be responsible for the Architecture and micro-architecture design of the ASICs, RTL design and synthesis, Logic and Timing verification using leading-edge CAD tools and Semiconductor process technologies.
Areas of Work:
- ASIC, RTL, DESIGN, AND VERIFICATION OF PROCESSORS
- Low Power verification
- Power Estimation and Modeling
- PCIe Design verification
- Functional / Formal verification
4. CPU VERIFICATION TEAM:
As a design verification engineer in Nvidia’s CPU team, you will be working on the next generation of 64bit ARM architecture-based CPUs and SOCs. As part of this assignment, the intern will get a chance to learn about computer architecture at a very granular level, System Verilog, Unit/Cluster /SOC Verification, cutting edge verification methodologies, and C/C++/ASM programming. The intern also will get an opportunity to get familiar with industry-standard tools in verification and validation. During the course of the internship, the intern will contribute to building test benches, developing architectural simulators, modifying random instruction generators, and creating stimulus for verification and validation of different units of the CPU and SOC.
Areas you will be working on
- Computer Architecture
- Digital Design and Programming in C/C++/Perl
- ARM, CPU Design and Verification/ Validation
5. ASIC-PD (Timing Closure / VLSI):
As a member of our ASIC backend/timing team, you’ll be working on product designs, focusing on such tasks as clocks, timing convergence, chip layout planning, design optimization, and automation of workflows. Specifically, you’ll be focusing on full chip layout planning (partitioning, planning clock distribution, and other structures, methodology), full-chip timing closure sign-off (using tools such as Synopsys Primetime, Cadence Tempus, etc.), design optimization, and gate-level design of high-speed logic. In this role, you will also interface with architecture, RTL design, layout implementation, methodology, and custom design teams to drive design implementation, timing analysis/closure all the way from micro-architecture to tape-out.
- Develop and enhance timing analysis/signoff workflow from the frontend (pre-layout) to backend (post-layout) at both chip and block level.
- Chip level Integration, physically partitioning, and floor planning.
- Develop custom timing scripts using Tcl/primetime for clock skew analysis, special circuits such as clock dividers, core logic <-> IO macros interfaces such as PCI-E, Frame-Buffer/Memory, HDMI, etc.
- Design optimization and timing convergence-related tasks.
- Development of PD workflows.
NVIDIA Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the NVIDIA Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for NVIDIA Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering Stream.
2. What is the Selection Process of NVIDIA?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at NVIDIA?
Ans: The job location that will be provided for the freshers at Mastercard is Hyderabad & Bangalore.
4. What is the job role & Salary at NVIDIA?
Ans: There are multiple positions open for the freshers –
- GPU Architecture
- GPU ASIC Design/Verification
- TEGRA SOC Design & Verification
- CPU Verification
The salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at NVIDIA?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at NVIDIA?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at NVIDIA?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide NVIDIA job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.